You are not logged in.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 6:41pm

Update on Retro world suggestion?

With the sudden "concerns" over fairness in battles and whatnot, please realize the ONLY solution for working hard on a character is to have a retro world of sorts.

No Battle Healing
No extra Plunders/Protects
Straight plunders of old.
Set amount of gold for premium redemption, or none at all
NO redemption of a ticket for gold.

Make the world premium only. Keep the faith change, useless e-marriages and whatnot that does not influence in any way any sort of balance. Surely with the immense changes in additions that promote the rich to spend more, there is a server that can be dedicated to a single non tixx world.

Have the few basically carry a world by creating more incentive to tixx is not an answer for whatever financial woes are evident. GAS needs to realize this drives more players away and has for several years.

You really want to offer a solution for "fairness", then create the premium only retro world where hard work determines the order of power

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 6:53pm

Well said.... I vote Retro!

_Lylith_

Trainee

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 12:50am

:thumbup: agreed ^^
aka freya 8o

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 10:42am

I agree that a Retro-World is the only logical step GaS can make if it wants to keep a loyal and long-term following. It is sad to see so many great players leave the game over the years for various "changes" GaS had made to the game. Holy-War has lost direction and it's not solely down to tickets for gold. Battle Healing and the "8hrs work for free heal" have made battles and pre-hits meaningless... we jump from battle to battle with no regard to the outcome... I don't look to see who has won, I only look to see how much XP I have gained.

Further to Katsuro's suggestion I would add that players in the Retro-World must remain premium or get booted from the World (maybe give them 3 weeks grace to buy/acquire a new ticket, but if not - kick 'em out!!).

Also I would keep the option to plunder or protect. Some people like to gain level/experience above building stats etc. Lets keep that option open

_Lylith_

Trainee

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 12:57pm

at the lack of a like button, agreed some more :thumbup:
aka freya 8o

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 10:09pm

I agree that a Retro-World is the only logical step GaS can make if it wants to keep a loyal and long-term following. It is sad to see so many great players leave the game over the years for various "changes" GaS had made to the game. Holy-War has lost direction and it's not solely down to tickets for gold. Battle Healing and the "8hrs work for free heal" have made battles and pre-hits meaningless... we jump from battle to battle with no regard to the outcome... I don't look to see who has won, I only look to see how much XP I have gained.

Further to Katsuro's suggestion I would add that players in the Retro-World must remain premium or get booted from the World (maybe give them 3 weeks grace to buy/acquire a new ticket, but if not - kick 'em out!!).

Also I would keep the option to plunder or protect. Some people like to gain level/experience above building stats etc. Lets keep that option open

Very well said TG. I thought I had put the premium only requirement if fail to maintain premium (may have been in chat Underground), but this is what I suggested:

Must maintain premium, or all game features except premium is locked. That means no SB, Messages, nothing (though maybe leave the SB & messages open to be a pauper and beg for a tix :D even if for a couple days). I would also give a grace period if a char falls non-premium for say 2-4 weeks (or the 30 days as a premium ticket is worth). I would keep the transferable ticket option open so if there are mercs who do tixx contracts, they can use this or a player that may have had a sudden financial hit.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 9:54am

another option would be that GaS charges a 29.99€ (or $49.99) "entry fee" when signing up to the Retro-World and then all players have premium for the first 12 months. After that players must remain premium if they wish to remain in the Retro-World or get booted out after 3 weeks (I think 3 weeks grace is sufficient for someone to find 3.99€). If GaS make it clear from the outset that players must remain premium to stay in the Retro-World then it is only the players fault if they get booted out.

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 11:26am

I like it, but if they require premium they will have to change all their advertising about a "Free to play" game... or at least some of it
After 2+ years of us asking for it, I hope they listen :sleeping:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 12:26pm

there would still be the "Free to play" option in all the other Worlds... including INT4 :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 8:34pm

Sounds good

:thumbsup: this might bring some of the old good players and pals back

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 6:48pm

I would also like to suggest that the Holy Battle only involve that would. Would be pointless to have one if thrown in with mega tixxers when the world would be created to get away from that problem

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, November 25th 2013, 2:11am

and it should be an international world as well.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Monday, November 25th 2013, 7:31pm

Most definitely. I would much rather one huge world with tens of thousands of active players

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Monday, November 25th 2013, 11:26pm

10,000 active players, all paying 30 euro to enter = 300,000 euro.... surely that's enough loot for GaS to implement the Retro-World tomorrow :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 12:08pm

Now is the time to be making this retro world GAS. No cheap gimmicks from other games, no crappy additions like battle healing, extra plunders, team arena or marriages. Just the good old fashion bust your hump to be the best.

You are ruining the game once again by that asinine additions forced upon us. You lost several players due to the tixx increases because of your greed, you will lose players with updates that have more bugs then a cheap hotel and by ruining order battles. What is it going to take for you to realize this?

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, December 6th 2013, 5:35pm

I think GaS will release Retro-World on Christmas Day... as a present to all their loyal fans players, as a thank you for putting up with their most recent update :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Come on GaS - you know it makes sense :thumbup: