You are not logged in.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 2:59am

Few Suggestions

1. Show order tag on members in Highscore: makes it easier to see who is in an order and not for recruiting
2. Eliminate 2 hour SF for both log in and Holy Battle: Please set safe time after HB back to 1 hour and give no safety to logins.
3. Alter City battle safety: Eliminate the week long safe time for a city, set it to regular after battle safety (24 hours or 36 hours, I forget which). Also make it so an order can attack in an order battle w/o the city restriction (something about an order cannot be attacked due to attackable city or something).
4. Eliminate 0/0 plunders: Self explanatory. You restrict the XP to ridiculous levels already, give us this at least so we get something for the 10 minutes of our time.

Will post more when I think of more and broken hand allows me to type.

COokie

Intermediate

Monday, July 28th 2014, 8:01am

good ideas !
and removing the xp cap would be nice as well !
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 3:00pm

5. Allow non premium to declare again: The game is pretty much dead as it is, few battles even in the newest world and only about 400 participants in the Holy Battle. Back in the day, this was a typical Order battle. Its time to let non premium players have the right to declare like they used to, only to be ruined by premium players that decided to cheat.
6. Get rid of High Score list & Battle Report list. Half the "records" are now unattainable due to the constant script change and caps, gold hauls are normally from people farming or someone leaving. No one cares about tixxers hitting people either or the tavern record for turns in HoL. Battle Reports are just as useless, given the lack of Order Battles.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 11:39am

:-)
Wkurzanie moda jest jak całowanie pod ogon lwa: przyjemność niewielka a ryzyko duże.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 9:41pm

A mod just smiled at your ideas. good sign ... not
When will happen that cross-worlds sitting , I bet these suggestions will happen too ....

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 3:00pm

7. Extend search to every world for non premium, instead of just the world the character is created in.

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 11:58pm

Nice to see Admins all over the forum, jumping at the opportunity to improve the game.

Oh wait, this isnt the monthly post about the promo

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 6:22pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Monday, December 8th 2014, 10:16am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rate this thread