You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 5:12am

Minor changes with non premium players

With the game seemingly attracting few new members, I suggest minor changes that will grant non premium players additional perks but not at the expense of advancing like premium players would. These are the listed benefits of premium in the instructions that I will address:
Remain for premium
- Ad-free and more comfortable gameplay.
- Fight every 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes.
- Access to more weapons, armour, shields, helmets and horses.

- Take advantage of 120 minutes of plundering or defending, instead of 60.
- With every ticket you cash in for Premium membership, you receive a bonus corresponding to your level of at least 250 gold.
- You can work for 12 hours instead of only 8.

Change for non premium
- As an order master or army commander you have the right to declare battle.
- You may use the Quick Heal option under Inventory
- Your enemy list will indicate (by Countdown) when your opponent will be attackable again.
- You can access the notebook.
- When searching for opponents, you can filter them by level.
- You can change the name of your horse.
- At the market, you can sell multiple items (of the same type) at the same time.
- At the market, you can buy multiple items (of the same type) at the same time.
- At the elixir stall, the market assistant can help you find the cheapest deals.
- Upload your own avatar (max. 180x180 pixels).
- You can archive personal messages, which then won't be deleted.

What should be removed altogether
- Assemble and lead your own arena team in the arena.
- You get 2 team arena points per day, instead of just 1.

As you can see a lot of premium perks arent really that special and with the dwindling numbers of players, the extra load, if any, should be minimal while allowing non premium players a better playing experience. One that really needs to be changed is the Order Master declaring deal. Back when this was changed, it was stated it was because of a multi blocking orders....a premium member multi. Instead of the player getting punished, GAS punished every OM that wasnt premium. This should change and hold the offending player accountable and not the rest of the players. Everything else listed is a minor change and not worth the money to upgrade. The true premium features like more plunder time, additional equipment purchases (which players can still get from shop) and ad free browsing should remain the same.

Team arena is a past folly, I dont think anyone uses it and I havent seen any team tournaments so should be nixed altogether.

These small changes would benefit the game overall.

COokie

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 12:01pm

Agreed !
Change some premium features to non premium ,
the game will be more alive when non-premiums can declare battles
and why not an avatar ...come on GAS ,do something about this dying game !
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 1:50am

Sounds like some good options to me. The more you can bring in the non prem players the better. If they continue to be discouraged about having nothing then they just leave when in fact they are very important to keep the game lively. Not only for them but the prem players. Free to play is important to some people but if the advantage for prem player is too much it keeps people from staying.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Friday, February 12th 2016, 12:37pm

I am still waiting the creators of the game listen to us, there are a lot of good ideas, this game is now very inactive, players are quitting, and only because it doesnt look like it was years ago, when it was a lot of fun playing, without spending tickets on every aspect of the game. Please, listen to us!! Make this happen! New ideas or make a OLD TYPE WORLD!

erialc

Intermediate

Friday, March 4th 2016, 10:45pm

I agree
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Rate this thread