You are not logged in.

Kheira

Intermediate

• "Kheira" started this thread

Friday, May 5th 2017, 9:34am

you've got mail

in the automatic HW inter7 announcement

"When registering please don’t use an email address from Microsoft (Hotmail, Live, MSN or Outlook) as these services block many mails! You might not receive the registration mail in such case. "

Uhm beg your pardon ? i've always used Hotmail , never any problem receiving registration mails ,
the only time it didn't seem to work was when I was waiting for a reply from GAS about game improvements some years ago :huh:

So now to play the game we must create other mail address specific for HW ,any recommendations ? 8o
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Maestre_

Beginner

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:01am

I actually have problems if I have to register to a world with a Hotmail address, and the same issue happened in the forum, so I had to use Gmail instead of Hotmail.

But that's weird, I didn't notice any more issues with Hotmail, just in Holy War. :wacko:

Kheira

Intermediate

• "Kheira" started this thread

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:43am

It makes no sense to ask us to go to another mail provider ,they should make it work from their side 8o
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie