Atak 450 426
Obrona 450 384
Zwinność 500 420
Kondycja 450 391
Atak 511 485
Obrona 505 449
Kondycja konia 500 484
Bonus obronny Brak Brak
Wkurzanie moda jest jak całowanie pod ogon lwa: przyjemność niewielka a ryzyko duże.

Crescentia

Intermediate

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:04pm

Well, well, well.

It might getting old to you the GAS support team, but it's already AGAIN a few months ago, that the players got an update.

So what happened in the past few months?

Not that I'm still interrested, but I just sneaked into EN7 after a few months and I couldn't believe it, there are still players left.

So maybe you have a more satisfying answer now than in march.

Not that I won't give the game another try, I'm just curious when you guys will say something that the players don't already know.
when you think, that I´m sometimes a bit strange, then I would say,
you are right ^^

Heritage

Beginner

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 10:04am

Waiting again ?

Don't think so.

I am sick and tired of the promises and waiting.
I am done with this bulls***.

From now al my accounts will be for sale.

Interested? Send me a pm.

Thank you GAS.
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who i am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Maestre_

Beginner

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 10:51pm

I am disappointed by GAS attitude but not surprised. Of course people will eventually get tired and stop playing. The lack of communication doesn't help at all.

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 6:42pm

What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising....

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 2:13am

What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising....
Katsuro I know that I have told you about a thousand times that the promo for tickets is programmed to go automatically as are the messages. It was part of the previous developers programming and they have just left it be.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 8:26pm

Katsuro I know that I have told you about a thousand times that the promo for tickets is programmed to go automatically as are the messages. It was part of the previous developers programming and they have just left it be.

Did I say anything about tixx code? No, I stated an admin can post about a tixx sale but not about any updates on this phantom 3.0.... :whistling:

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 2:51am

Did I say anything about tixx code? No, I stated an admin can post about a tixx sale but not about any updates on this phantom 3.0.... :whistling:
You said what do you know another tixx sale and post by Admin. This is an automated feature in the game as it stands. Has nothing to do with this Admin. Old programmers put it in the game we play now. It is coded in the old game play and they will not mess with the old programming code. Has nothing to do with them not responding about HW 3.0. I'm guessing they will do it when they feel it's time. Until then not a thing we can do.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Heritage

Beginner

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 12:08pm

A year and a half we are responding on this topic. 18 months !!!
So what is happend in this time?

Do not bother thinking what it is.

NOTHING, absolutly NOTHING.

That is how GAS is treating their loyal gamers.
Well i have to say you do it very consistent GAS.
I am playing 10+ years. In all those years GAS have done exactly the same, NOTHING. Well done for this very nice job.

Cheers
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who i am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Monday, September 10th 2018, 11:26pm

You said what do you know another tixx sale and post by Admin. This is an automated feature in the game as it stands. Has nothing to do with this Admin. Old programmers put it in the game we play now. It is coded in the old game play and they will not mess with the old programming code. Has nothing to do with them not responding about HW 3.0. I'm guessing they will do it when they feel it's time. Until then not a thing we can do.

What part of another post about a tixx sale did you not understand???

Point is, Admins can post about their tixx sales, but not about this phantom 3.0

Wasn't too hard to figure out :whistling:

Rate this thread