You are not logged in.

Monday, November 26th 2007, 6:02pm

any saracen orders with spaces left

i reached level 3 and im progressing quickly, ill need an order sometime

Kharil

Beginner

Wednesday, November 28th 2007, 2:58am

Yea they are very finicky - may need to be like 10+ before they even consider you... :|
Death to the Infidels!

Relorian

Beginner

Wednesday, November 28th 2007, 8:56am

Man im level 11 and cant get into an order. Guess its my bad for not having applyed in the 24 hours.

Wednesday, November 28th 2007, 4:22pm

Greetings and Salutations Brothers,

Both Corpse Brigade and Order of the Crescent Moon are recruiting. The process is much slower than many people realize. To accept new members into the Order, we have to level up the Order House. This is done on a sliding scale 1000 gold, 2000, 4000, and so on for each expansion. Each expansion adds five slots to the Order that can be filled with an applicant. Each Order member may only donate 10 x (their level) gold each day. So a level twelve can only donate 120 gold every twenty four hours. The seeming slowness of our accepting applications is just an illusion. The OCM and the CB are both expanding very rapidly for Orders. The OCM was the first Order to have 30 members. We have promised all applicants admittance, but we can only accept so many at a time. You all may still fight in our Battles by volunteering for our side. We base admittance on several things: Level, Stats, Perceived Compliance, and Volunteering for our Battles. I do apologize for not being able to imediatly accept you, but, as explained above, we simply can't. I hope that you all remain patient with us as we work as quickly as we can.

-Salam
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

Friday, November 30th 2007, 11:20pm

we need a third order, anyone willing to set one up?

skruffer

Beginner

Thursday, May 8th 2008, 6:04am

I am a begginer and don't know what to do but i would like to join you and ur team. ^^