You are not logged in.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 9:17am

Because what could be more Christian than declaring yourself to be a Chaos God? It's not like that First Commandment is important or anything...
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 5:29pm

Click Highscore, look for people not with an order (sort by Xian of course) and start sending PM's.

Tedious, yes
Effective, hell yes

Your order will only grow with as much as you put into it, and since most people in game are not premium nor browse the forum, that is the best way to reach people.

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 6:25pm

Good idea!!

Great idea i have had one reply, so far and it was a boss idea.

THANKYOU !!!!!

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 8:58pm

This is exactly what I did when I first became an OM in W1 as a christian. I had 5 replies withing hte first day, and eventually grew to about 40+ before splitting my order in half (1/2 was lvl 30+, the other was training)

I applied this when I created my W2 and W3 orders, so far W3 has the highest level ave, 23 members, all above lvl 25.

Look around other orders to get a feel on what they offer their members. I am not saying to copy exactly what they do, some ideas are worth it, like sharing goldie hits or having incentive programs. It can be a nice gauge to see what people are doing.

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 10:00pm

My order.

Well i have looked at the high score and sent messages and so on, but it looks like all the players i sent a message to live on different times as me.

or they are jus not interested

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 11:06pm

Or, they are just some of the BILLIONS of inactive players (okay, maybe some exaggeration there). I highly suspect that MANY of the "inactive" accounts are doubles. I wish there could be something done about it.