You are not logged in.

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 9:51am

DEI looking for members

[DEI] The Dragon Elite is an order founded by the common desire to be the best.
In this order you will become stronger and develop as a knight. With our tips, you will gain the wealth and power you always wanted
Premium and non-premium members will be accepted, but must be active

now recruiting. contact NotPctrPrfct

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NotPctrPrfct" (Jun 19th 2008, 10:56pm)

Wednesday, May 21st 2008, 1:57am

DEI

We now have ten strong members, a level seven castle, and a victory defeat ratio of 7:0

Moving up in the ranks !

If interested in joining our ranks feel free to apply ^^

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "NotPctrPrfct" (Jul 6th 2008, 3:17pm)

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 5:19am

DEI

Dragon Elite is willing to give whatever it takes to survive and last each and every battle. A strong Order does not always come from number of members, but in intelligent of the few. :thumbsup:

Thursday, June 19th 2008, 12:40am

From the Horse's Mouth

I've been a part of [DEI] since the beginning, i think i started level 18 but one thing is for sure, i have progressed SO rapidly. Our General is an imsomniac megalomaniac and even myself - a hardened gamer with a months free time can't keep up. We have currently WON 8x with ZERO defeats, shooting up the top ranks, even though we started off without enough players to start a fight, we diligently ammassed a huge; castle, big stats, powerfull artillery, and enemy list, whereby our allied list is enviable. We're bursting with tips for all to see and are galloping towards the Union of the Allied Embrace (see my profile). At the moment the game has messed up some mercenary fights which has turned ALOT of people against us so its a GREAT time to level up :)