You are not logged in.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Sunday, March 30th 2008, 4:13am

How to choose an order

I apologize if I misrepresent any of the other Saracen orders, or miss any active ones, but here goes:
  • Saracen Kingdom [king] is run by the strongest player in the game. They are attacked constantly by jealous Christians, and they win every time. If you want to win as many battles as possible, there's no better choice.
  • Immortal Warriors of Light [IWL] are the oldest and largest Saracen order (in fact, the largest in any of the four worlds), with the best alliances. We've never been attacked, and we don't attack often--but we're allied with most of the best orders, and we help them win. We also advance ourselves and our fellow Saracens individually. If you want to learn from other players and teach those who follow, IWL is the place for you.
  • Deus ex Machina [Ex] is small, but strong and very active, and dedicated to helping other Saracens.
  • Arabia Empire of Saladin [AES] is a small order dedicated to historical accuracy. They're also great at pulling off surprise victories against much larger orders.
  • Martyrs of Saladin [MOS] are a small but well-run order. They try to be peaceful, but they're often the targets of people who are angry at losing to AES or king, so they end up with a lot of battles.
  • ShinSenGumi [SSG] are the fun-loving social order. They're always present in the shoutbox, they chat regularly, and everyone likes them.
  • New World Order [NWO] includes the two best-hauling Saracens in world 3. They have no allies, and only volunteer for Saracens, so they can (and do) get as much merc work as possible. If you can keep up with Ichi and the Grinder, go for it.

Whoever you choose, good luck.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "falcotron" (Apr 29th 2008, 11:35am)

Vizael

Beginner

Monday, April 28th 2008, 1:00am

I guess things are constantly changing so this thread might be worth an update once in a while :).
/Vizael

++++++++++++++++++++

You can always register using my links :P
http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World3/bin/?advertiser=38365 - for W3
http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World4/bin/?advertiser=10363 - for W4

Monday, April 28th 2008, 2:32pm

Yeah, you're right; AES isn't even listed. Same with W2, where things have changed even more. I'll get to it tonight.

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 5:08pm

I think a few updates are about due :)

Monday, June 9th 2008, 1:49pm

king is still Rie's house; what else needs to be said?

IWL is no longer the largest Saracen order in any world, since W4's DWL have surpassed us (damn those DWL bastards...). And we have been attacked by two suicide orders, but still no real attackers.

Ex isn't nearly as small as it once was. And, while they aren't quite as strong by the numbers since Nighty left, a combination of great alliances, solid strategy, and devoted hard work, has made them effectively stronger than ever. And active still certainly describes them.

MoS are rebuilding now that their founder is in semi-retirement.

SSG has fewer active members, but Okita and Karigan are still Okita and Karigan, and they still haven't lost a battle.

NWO is gone. Ichiban is in IWL, and the grinder is a solo merc.

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 8:50pm

*Pokes falcotron for another update as he starts to write up his retirement papers * ^^

waldo1984

Unregistered

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 9:19pm

Falco's on vacation until the 11th, so it might take a while...

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 11:51pm

Falco's on vacation until the 11th, so it might take a while...
Good, lets ransack his residence!

waldo1984

Unregistered

Monday, July 28th 2008, 3:51am

Well, I'm sitting his accounts and like to think I have some clue how to play (I just don't share it on the forums as I don't want to aid the "enemy"), so...

I get first dibs on all his stuff!