You are not logged in.

Saturday, June 14th 2008, 5:36pm

The Wild Hunt (Pagan Order) - No cutesy themes, mercing optional.

Calling all Pagans who are dedicated to building strong warriors and tipping the balance of power in this world in our favor! I am a woman on a mission, and am seeking strong-willed, aggressive fighters to join me.

The decision to merc or not will be left up to each player. We won't force you to, and won't stop you (don't merc against your own order, of course).

Premium is NOT required for membership in this Order.

Order benefits include:

• Armor and equipment purchase assistance
  • Sharing of cash cows amongst members
  • Game strategy help - what to buy when, etc.
  • IRC chat room for real-time discussion and socializing
  • Protection for our growing members: your bully becomes the Order's new favorite target

More benefits are planned as the game progresses. PM me if interested.

**Update: We have had a very strong turnout so far, with a growing list of strong warriors who have already joined. Space is limited at the founding of an Order, so we are now placing interested parties on a waitlist. We expect the expansion to go quickly, and the wait to be brief. Don't let it stop you from joining - good things are worth waiting for!

Please see our description in the Order section for more information (click the Order button next to the Status button, then type The Wild Hunt into the searchbox.)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Black Magic Woman" (Jun 21st 2008, 2:02am)

Friday, June 20th 2008, 4:09pm

Hello

How may I apply?

Edit:
My apology, seems that I have to be at least of level 10 to join, hence I may not be eligible.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xeff deLunand" (Jun 20th 2008, 4:24pm)

Saturday, June 21st 2008, 2:15am

Thanks for expressing interest in The Wild Hunt. :) The Order is Pagan, and only Pagans can join (the game won’t let you join an order of a different faith).

To learn more about the Order’s requirements and rules, please click on the Order button, next to the Status button. In the search box on the screen that comes up, type The Wild Hunt, and you will be taken to our Order page. Our rules and requirements are outlined there.

If you meet the requirements for joining, you may put in an application. We are in the process of expansion, and as we grow, we will be using the applications to fill those slots.

If you do not yet meet the requirements for joining, we encourage you to work on leveling up and increasing your character’s stats. Then, when you meet the requirements, you can come back and apply. :)

LargeHuman

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 12:43am

There are 10 spots open in the wild hunt if you are interested please contact Duffman or Black Magic Woman for details or just submit an application :thumbsup: :thumbup: