You are not logged in.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 7:11am

BLUE9 taking application (singular)

Are you a Pagan merc?
Do you want to take advantage of the bug that lets OMs and ACs change their merc listings even while at work or in camp?
Do you want to save 1000gp?

Then you too... no, forget the too, just one of you... can join [BLUE9] no apparent reason.

And, when rinon attacks us on principle because we're a 2-man merc order, you too can "fight for no apparent reason." Yes, it's almost as clever as the 30 other puns that have come before.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "falcotron" (Aug 14th 2008, 10:25am)

the grinder

Unregistered

Saturday, August 23rd 2008, 4:36am

BMB can take u in. Don't get caught with 100k gold in your bank, lol.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Saturday, August 23rd 2008, 8:17am

You still looking for an applicant?

• "falcotron" started this thread

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 4:17am

BMB can take u in.
So can plenty of other orders, but nobody can let you change your merc listing while at work without being an OM or AC. You of all people should know that.

Quoted

Don't get caught with 100k gold in your bank, lol.
100K? Hah! Now that RtP has given up attacking all of the bank orders, I can share my secret: I never had more than (Highest stat)^2 - (hourly wage * 8) rounded up to (level * 10) in the bank. Why would I? If I saved every day until level 70, that still wouldn't be enough to make up the difference between the level 50 and 70 horses. But if I save for a few days, I can bump a stat in the morning, with just my wages.

(This will get more complicated if I have an AC, I suppose.)

TBK, are you in W1 now?
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Ranock_Ironfist

Intermediate

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 4:28am

He's the ugly one :D oh wait... no that's knyck

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 5:50am

TBK, are you in W1 now?

No, but was thinking about it. Was kinda curious how quickly and effectively a player could level from 1 to 60+, but am thinking I'd have to buy at least a few tickets to make it worthwhile.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 9:04am

Okay - went ahead and created one in W1 (again). Probably would have been a good idea to work out a strategy of some sort first, other than the vague idea of just leveling up as quickly as humanly possible, but I'm back in W1.

At least I should be able to catch up to my old character (Waldo1984), since whoever you gave him to doesn't seem to be playing him anymore.