You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 14th 2007, 2:10am

The Knights of the Lionheart

The Lionheart is a Christian order that is seeking to dominate the Christian community of World 2. it is not up yet, (noones level 15), but we are hoping to have it all set up by Sunday, Monday at the MAXIMUM.

We already have above 20 members, with a few officer positions still open for those who qualify for them. When picking officers, I weigh attitude and devotion to the Order over strength and skill. Message me now at Totalis to become part of one of the most promising orders in the Holy Land.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Totalis" (Dec 14th 2007, 2:58am)

Friday, December 14th 2007, 7:23am

Joining

I'd be interested in joining but I don't know how. I am level 5 and have a few weapons. I definitely would like to join an order soon.
Deus lo volts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud Knight of the Lionheart Order
The Knights Lionheart Shall Prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, December 15th 2007, 12:44am

I have messaged you both. Welcome to the Knights Lionhearted. :)

Saturday, December 15th 2007, 4:32pm

joining order

Hello,

I also would be interested in joining your order,I'm lvl 9 right now,please feel free to check out my stats.I'm hoping I would be a good prospect.Thank you.

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 9:38am

wanting to join

i also would like to join your most holy order.

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 3:19pm

your order

i would also like to join your order, but from wich leven can i enter your order

Monday, December 17th 2007, 2:17am

your order

I wish to join your order

Monday, December 17th 2007, 4:50am

Greetings DylanBrander, jarhed, 1gerrie1, and Aniolation

I have reviewed some of your profiles and you all seem to show some promise. I have added you to the roster list and when the Order is set up I will contact you about formally joining the Knights Lionhearted if you are still interested.

Welcome aboard. Were honored to have you. :)

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 6:24am

I've been asked a few times now when the Order will be opening. I now know the game is quite unpredictable, sometimes you get a good plunder, other times you get a bad streak, so I wont make any promises, but I am spending all my plunder time everyday and when it is up I will contact you all right away. I will say this about times though, I do not expect it to be later than Sunday of this weekend.

Thank you all for your great patience in this matter. I can't wait to see it pay off. :)

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 5:39pm

i'm lvl 6 and interested in joining
http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World3/bin/?advertiser=10037

Wednesday, December 19th 2007, 12:27am

Im interested in joining.

Wednesday, December 19th 2007, 3:01am

joining

count me in, if you still have space :D

P.S. I'm working on getting a weapon, which I just got :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sir Nicholas" (Dec 19th 2007, 11:43pm)

Wednesday, December 19th 2007, 3:47pm

i'm interested in joinin.i'm level 5 and will be a good asset to order as i've won all battles except 2 or 3.let me know soon :thumbup: :thumbup: 8) 8)

Wednesday, December 19th 2007, 4:07pm

how do i join???

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 12:52am

Greetings da22xy, Sir Nicholas, goofyshovel, and leefrance.

I've read over your profiles and I am confident that you all will be worthy fellow Order members of the Knights Lionhearted. I have added your names to the roster and as soon as the Order is up I will contact you personally as well about formally joining the order.

Until then, Welcome aboard.

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 9:08pm

IF you let me, i would very much like to join your order :) :)

Harvpd

Friday, December 21st 2007, 2:35am

If you'll have me, I'm game

Sunday, December 23rd 2007, 6:12pm

Hey byrd_the_french and harvpd.

Sorry for the late responses buds. I am closely gaining on level 15, so I hope to finally establish this order very soon. While I have been leveling however so have our recruits and we anticipate it to be one of the best Christian orders on the server.

If you are still interested in the Knights Lionhearted, I will add your name to the rosters and contact you as soon as the order is established.

Welcome :)

Rawiri

Beginner

Monday, December 24th 2007, 5:34am

Joining The Order

Lord Totalis, I too wish to lend my blade to The Order.

Monday, December 24th 2007, 9:15pm

YOUR ORDER

i want to enter in your order. :) :P 8) 8o :thumbup: :thumbsup:

I think that order have power to crush saracens

I hope that you accept me in order. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, December 25th 2007, 5:22am

Would like to join

I'm interested in joining your order. I'm only level four, but expect to make steady progress. Will understand if I am not qualified.

God Bless,

Heathen Destroyer

Thursday, December 27th 2007, 9:16am

Joining...in the future...

if you can then put my name down for possible future joining seeing as i only registered the game today... :thumbup:

King Irish IV

Monday, December 31st 2007, 10:31am

As a Christian and an Englishman I would be greatly honored to join your order. although only a level 5 I will level up quickly and do God, my country and my order proud. I have already slain 3 heathen saracens and would not hesitate to kill more.

Jackbob

Beginner

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 12:38am

Join

I would love to join im a lvl 3 with a good knowledge of the game i had a lvl 6 character then restarted, i have a weapon andcan easily get more

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 5:46am

Greetings Rawiri, thelionhearth, heathen Destroyer, King Irish IV, A Lunatic, Jackbob, and ALL those who were previously interested in joining the Knights Lionhearted!

The Order is finally UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pass in your applications now and they will be accepted. The Order name is The Lionheart Order and the tag is -Lionheart-.

Welcome.

Dewy/Knight Brenton

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 1:04pm

sorry about the account name Dewy was to short. So We have the same forum account. We have both sent in app's and Norman21 will soon. We are all very good fighters. I'm (Dewy) is lvl 5 almost lvl 6, Brenton is lvl 7 (with horse) almost lvl 8 and Norman21 is lvl 5 not so close as Me but close to lvl 6

Dewy/Knight Brenton

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 1:07pm

Sorry Norman21 is now lvl 6 didn't notice lol

Monday, January 7th 2008, 2:22am

joining

good sir,

i have recently returned from a pilgrimage to the east. i am beginning my new life and seek an order which to serve. i would be honored to join yours.

sir m de ch.

Wednesday, January 9th 2008, 3:05am

would liike to join but don't know how :(

Thursday, January 10th 2008, 2:03am

what?

Why would you want to dominate your own christian brothers? incase you havent noticed pagans are the real trouble. the rest of the christian orders are trying hard to keep the non-believers and the sacreens down but you want to fight your own religion?

Thursday, January 10th 2008, 9:23am

Join Order

hey, i'm a level 5 n00b and would like to join the order, i'll be looking foward to playing with you guys.

Thursday, January 10th 2008, 9:07pm

joining

i would like to join the army. would you like to recruit me in your army?

Friday, January 25th 2008, 12:01am

RE: what?

Why would you want to dominate your own christian brothers? incase you havent noticed pagans are the real trouble. the rest of the christian orders are trying hard to keep the non-believers and the sacreens down but you want to fight your own religion?
Totalis said he would only if we had to. We have not yet attacked any of our fellow Christians.
Deus lo volts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud Knight of the Lionheart Order
The Knights Lionheart Shall Prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 25th 2008, 8:49pm

Hello my fellow christians

i would love to join this order please