You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 5:18am

NEW SARACEN ORDER

Greetings fellow Saracens,

It is my honour to announce the first of what will be many Saracen Orders on World 2.

The Order will be known as the Warriors Of Light.

The Light of Truth shines brighter, the darker the night.It will be our aim to fight for Justice and assist the Weak. The bravest of allies for our friends and the most ferocious of foes for our enemies.

I personally have never attacked a member of our Faith, but understand that others may have.

We would ask for two basic requirements at this stage.

a) Once a member, DO NOT attack a fellow Saracen.

b) An attack on one is an attack on ALL, and every member with an equivalent or higher Level than foe, will be requested to attack them.

I am always open to advice and would appreciate any suggestions that anyone, no matter what their Level may have.

I am also honoured to announce that this is a call by myself, "Rebell" and "Black Angel Eyes". Any applications or queries should be addressed to either of us.

P.S. You have to be Level 5 or above to apply.

MAY THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA!

P.P.S. Click below to enter World 3!

http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World3/bin/?advertiser=10067

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rebell" (Feb 5th 2008, 7:08am)

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 10:52am

I wish to join this Illustriuos Order!

Aziz has heard, and will obey, master! I too have never sullied my blade with Saracen blood, nor will I! Infidel Christians and heathen Pagans have tasted my blade, but sadly, not as many Christian and Pagan blades as Aziz has tasted. Verily, is Christian steel unpleasant in my mouth! Better armor shall belong to Aziz, and he shall attempt to join your Order, in time to fight under your banner in the glorious fight about to take place. Aziz will now go to sign up for your order, and await further commands, especially after he has purchased better armor!

Aziz al-Abul

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 4:18pm

What is the TAG going to be and it the order already established?

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 5:45pm

As a total newcomer, why should I join? What benefits do you get for joining?

Monday, December 17th 2007, 9:50pm

I would like to join this order. :) Please tell me how and when and I will surely join!

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 7:55pm

I wish to join this order.

I am new to his game but willing to learn.

I think i can do well in this order.

Please get back to me i would be fine in doing an interview or somthing :)

Please get back to me Captin Rebell

Hible-

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 7:52pm

I too am curious about this order. But as has been asked, what benefit is being in an order to me?

Sunday, December 23rd 2007, 6:06pm

WoL Official Message

Gracious Warriors,

We have a brother order. WoT Warriors of Truth.

The Warriors of Light and Warriors of Truth are still one order.

Please if you wish to apply to either order.

=^_^=
Black Angel Eyes
WoL Order Master

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Black Angel Eyes" (Dec 24th 2007, 5:36am)

Monday, December 24th 2007, 12:08pm

I've just started holy war on world 2 and i'm now level 5 and i'm becoming a target. I would like to join your tribe and i have already participated in an order battle for the warriors of truth :D So may i join please:!::?:

Tuesday, December 25th 2007, 11:24pm

Joining the new order

:thumbsup: I would also like to join this order.

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 5:48pm

SIGN ME UP

I swear from this day forth not one drop of saracen blood will be spilt by my hand

please add me the name is yazdabom :D

Sunday, January 6th 2008, 7:22am

To those with interest in joining.

Make sure your stats are up and send in applications ok?

Thursday, January 17th 2008, 5:54pm

I'm interested in joining. I have decent stats and am quite active considering. Lavastia in-game. Thanks

Monday, January 21st 2008, 4:40pm

I would love to join, I have good stats and hate the over-populated christians. Starlafur in-game (list some pros to joining plz?) :thumbup: