You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Black Knight" started this thread

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 12:18am

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

Soon, too, shall there be knights banding together with the Maltese Cross Emblazoned on their tabards!

We shall stand with the the Templars , the Teutons, and others against the Saracen Horde, and keep a weather eye on the Heretic to ensure the safety of all Christians in the land!

Pray thee join the high calling of the Knights of Malta!

Grand Prior: Military and Political Leader of the Order
Master of Arms: Chief Military Adviser and Second in Command under the Grand Prior
Commandery: The High Council. The Elite Six that serve as Advisers to the Master of Arms and the Grand Prior
Knight of Justice: Highest level of Knighthood within the Order. The Commandery is picked from these.
Knight of Grace: Those Knights that have proven themselves in Battle may be a Knight of Grace.
Knight of Obedience: Knights that have been initiated into the Order, but have not yet proven themselves in Battle.
Knight of Devotion: These Knights have requested membership in the Order and are going through the Trials of Initiation.

To achieve each rank:

Commandery: Must be a Knight of Justice and be hand selected by the Grand Prior.
Knight of Justice: Level 45, be an active leader in the Order, and Donated at least 15k gold to the Order.
Knight of Grace: Level 30, fought in 5 winning Hospitaller Order battles, donated at least 5k gold to the Order, and fought in 10 Holy or Allied Order Battles.
Knight of Obedience: Level 20, officially accepted into the Order, tithed to the Order, participated in a Battle, and active in the Order.
Knight of Devotion: Expressed interest in joining the Order.

Code of Conduct:
1. Heed the Code of Conduct at all times!
2. It is in Christ alone from whom we gather strength, and it is for Him that we fight!
3. Heed the Call of the Grand Prior and his Master of Arms!
4. We shall fight the Infidel (Saracens) and the Heretic (Pagans) at all time and with all due vigor!
5. All Hospitallers that are able will fight for the Honour of Our Order and the Glory of Our God!
6. We shall not intentionally do battle with a fellow Christian unless ordered to do so by the Grand Prior!
7. We shall give aid to Christians and our allies when we can!

Failure to Comply with the Code Could Result in Excommunication from the Order...
Pending a Courts Martial
IN CHRIST WE ARE VICTORIOUS!
Death to the Unbelievers!

This post has been edited 22 times, last edit by "Black Knight" (Dec 6th 2007, 6:38pm)

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 4:37am

RE: Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

Soon, too, shall there be knights banding together with the Maltese Cross Emblazoned on their tabards!

We shall stand with the the Templars against the Saracen Hoard, and keep an eye on the 'poor knights' to ensure the safety of all Christians in the land!

Pray thee join the high calling of the Knights of Malta!

Let us unite,forgive all my aggressions if I have done any and let us fight the saracens in battle!

Thanks to goldendarkknightpain for making my signature,ask him for some!

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da gloriam."
- Not unto us Lord, not unto us, but to thy name give glory.

Monday, November 5th 2007, 8:20am

Aye, we shall battle the Saracen, but are not two powerful groups better than one?

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 1:54am

I wish to join such a resputed group, my leige

morganwolf

Beginner

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 2:05am

Alliance?

Brothers in Christ and in Arms,

I am the Grand Master (to be) of the Cymraeg Cyfurdd San Dewi, , the Welsh Knights of Saint David. We are dedicated to the cleansing of Holy Mother Church and all of Europe, by destroying all Heretics, Heathens, and Idolators, whom you may call "pagans". We offer alliance- while you strike the Infidel followers of Muhammed in the Holy Land, we will guard your backs against the Heretics. No Cyfurdd San Dewi will attack one of you, and when the time comes, we will stand with you in battle! How say you?
Barwn Morgan, Grand Master

Welsh Knights of Saint David- Cymraeg Cyfurdd San Dewi

Dduw Anrhega Ni Chryfder (God Give Us Strength)

Lucas Perry

Beginner

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 2:16am

as will we. Holy Knights of St. Peter....Christian Orders should be in a brotherhood against the Extremists scum

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 8:25am

I wish to join such a resputed group, my leige

Then you shall! Welcome, comrade, to the Knights of Rhodes and Malta!

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 8:27am

RE: Alliance?

Brothers in Christ and in Arms,

I am the Grand Master (to be) of the Cymraeg Cyfurdd San Dewi, , the Welsh Knights of Saint David. We are dedicated to the cleansing of Holy Mother Church and all of Europe, by destroying all Heretics, Heathens, and Idolators, whom you may call "pagans". We offer alliance- while you strike the Infidel followers of Muhammed in the Holy Land, we will guard your backs against the Heretics. No Cyfurdd San Dewi will attack one of you, and when the time comes, we will stand with you in battle! How say you?

DEATH TO ALL NONBELIEVERS!!! So shall it stand, let no battle come between our orders! Let us stand against the infidel and the heretic!

Lucas Perry

Beginner

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 9:14am

The Knights of Faith offer alliance. so that we may rid this world of vile, heathen scum.

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 5:57pm

Aye! Death to all unbelievers! I will gladly join in you under the banner of Christendom! For Malta!

Lucas Perry

Beginner

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 9:00pm

Alliance

We, Cymraeg Cyfurdd San Dew, and You shall rid this world from evil. No Saracen shall stand

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 9:24pm

Aye! Death to all unbelievers! I will gladly join in you under the banner of Christendom! For Malta!

Welcome! And wear the tabard of our brotherhood proudly!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:31am

Death To the Non believers! Let us chirstians Rule this land and toeach our ways to all man! Gods Glory is with us!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:33am

Death To the Non believers! Let us chirstians Rule this land and toeach our ways to all man! Gods Glory is with us!

Do you wish to take up the mantel of the Knights of Malta, Sir Knight?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:34am

Yes fair knight.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:35am

Yes fair knight.
Then take up your Tabard and wear it proudly in battle against the Unbeliever!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 9:36am

Hail, all good Christian Knights! It is good to be in your august company.

Upon reaching the required level I would be proud to join the Order!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 9:45am

Then consider yourself an initiate, take up the tabard, and wear it proudly!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 9:55am

Death to the heathen unbeliever!

Thank you,Sir Knight. I shall indeed wear it proudly.

Lucas Perry

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 9:58am

I have made you an Embassy on our forums

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:01am

I have made you an Embassy on our forums

Thank you!

Now, seeing that I'm new here, would you kindly explain to me all that means, what it entails, and what my duties are, if any?

Lucas Perry

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:05am

O sorry I was telling Black Knight that i have made him an Embassy. Now he can fix it up just the way he wants.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:07am

Daark Knight, I have emailed you ingame...

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:08am

O sorry I was telling Black Knight that i have made him an Embassy. Now he can fix it up just the way he wants.
Thanks!

Lucas Perry

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:09am

your welcome

Carus

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:18am

We are well met indeed.

And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lord for thee. Power has descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti.
-Boondock Saints

My brothers, God is with us, who then shall stand in our way?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:21am

RE: We are well met indeed.

And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lord for thee. Power has descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti.
-Boondock Saints

Forsooth, Carus! Take this Tabard of the Maltese Cross and were it proudly as you spill the blood of the unbeliever!

Carus

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:46am

RE: RE: We are well met indeed.

-Boondock Saints

Forsooth, Carus! Take this Tabard of the Maltese Cross and were it proudly as you spill the blood of the unbeliever!
Aye. I shall wear it proudly and it shall be stained with the unbeliever's blood after every battle.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:54am

Aye. I shall wear it proudly and it shall be stained with the unbeliever's blood after every battle.

Well be sure you have it laundered before we have an Order Meeting... :-p

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 11:07am

Daark Knight, I have emailed you ingame...
I got it and have replied to you, Brother Knight.

dbuck2001

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 1:14pm

Joining?

how does 1 go about joining this Order?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 1:21pm

RE: Joining?

how does 1 go about joining this Order?
You have done so, Brother! I will notify all when the actual order is created ingame!

In the meantime, take up your Tabard and wear it proudly against the unbeliever!

dbuck2001

Beginner

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 1:29pm

cool, how soon before you hit 15 and can start the Order?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 1:41pm

All due haste is being made!

Carus

Beginner

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 2:54am

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God and on the List of an Angry Order

IC: First of all let me apologize for not having laundered my Tabard yet. :D
My brothers I come to you in all confidence. Sadly I struggle with the deadly sin of wrath.
It is my struggle because I know that my brothers are being attacked daily by our enemies, as am I. My goal is to stay within our Lord's will and thus may I suggest that we together create a list of our foes, that we may pray and ask The Almighty for favor in battle and be redeemed of any loss as a whole according to our Father who blesses us exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever hope or imagine.
I do not wish to stand by while my brothers are being attacked any longer, X( nor do I wish to commit the sin of wrath by exacting my own vengeance without The Lord's blessing on those who have wronged me, because In Christ We Are Victorious!
I wonder then, how many of my brothers share in my struggle?

OOC: I think it would be nice to have a hit list. I would feel good knowing that I was attacking someone that had first attacked one of my brothers. I also feel that if done properly we would gain a reputation of looking out for one another and our Tabard would strike fear into our foes, as it should. Keep in mind that this is but a suggestion, and also that if agreed upon I would happily maintain said list should that responsibility be seen fit to be given to me. Also I feel that before this list is created, if it is created, we should come to some sort of agreement on the terms of adding someone to the list and for their removal. I dunno guys, what do you think?

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:40am

OOC: I think it would be nice to have a hit list. I would feel good knowing that I was attacking someone that had first attacked one of my brothers. I also feel that if done properly we would gain a reputation of looking out for one another and our Tabard would strike fear into our foes, as it should. Keep in mind that this is but a suggestion, and also that if agreed upon I would happily maintain said list should that responsibility be seen fit to be given to me. Also I feel that before this list is created, if it is created, we should come to some sort of agreement on the terms of adding someone to the list and for their removal. I dunno guys, what do you think?
I think that this might be a good option to implement after the official organization of the order... Perhaps one we have an forum of our own?

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:22am

That sounds reasonable to me, good Brother. It would indeed do us well to present a united front against the heathen unbelievers. They should cower in terror at the sight of our Tabards.

Should we decide to do this, I will of course add foes as they are posted here. I will also include the names of those who have attacked me so they can be dealt with by my brethren who have amassed more experience so far than have I.

dbuck2001

Beginner

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 10:04am

I love this idea.

I'll start this list...

1) anonymgrl
2) Warlock
3) Houndcaller
4) Lord Hamster

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:07am

Suggestion to the Knights of Malta:

I think it would demonstrate our unity and solidarity if all of the Knights Hospitaller have a Maltese Cross somewhere on their avatar. I, of course, will not require this, but I think that if all our brothers visibly displayed where their allegiances lie, it would behoove our proud order...

Pax Christi

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:54am

A good idea, BlackKnight. I have found and uploaded such a device.

If only the game site itself automatically resized the avatars we try to use...

I have tried the instructions you gave, but the double-clicking did not work. Therefore I'll have to find another method for getting it put in as my avatar on the game.