You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 4th 2009, 2:35pm

SoJ v SIN

This should be an interesting one for anyone who's paid any attention to W7.

SoJ started out as an Order of Xian High Levels who supposedly were going to offer better deals to xians, but would work for whoever paid them.

However, SoJ made alliances with non merc orders immediately, and the Saracens/Pagans wasted no time in launching suicide attacks against the order to keep them out of fights. The result was what appeared to be a dead order.

However, it appears that the taunts of the victorious pagans and saracens have woken a sleeping giant, and a battle has been declared. I'm not sure who's fighting for whom, as I am but a humble mercenary, but I know its going to be big.

This could either be the death knell of any form of Xian cohesiveness or this could be the start of an Xian revolution in W7 either way, its a great time to be a merc :)

More details to come...

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 5:44am

well for all it's build up this turned out to be a dud. The xians only managed 101 in camp, that's with 23 mercs hired and 15 order members, the SarGans had well over 200 and a 3 to 2 advantage on the major tixxers.

W7 Xian Battle Orders need to be a little more cohesive. I'll take the pay any day and I thank the fine folks at SoJ for the job, just as I would the fine folks at SIN, but until we see better planning and cooperation, I think this is going to be the typical outcome of xian battles.

Dradaki

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 3:30pm

There was only 100 Xians for SoJ? That is an incredible number as I would have though most Xians in W7 would have rallied around them.

Zainab

Unregistered

Monday, August 10th 2009, 3:55pm

As long as the Xians are playing the way they do at the moment, every outcome of every battle will be the same... Had they played wiser, they would have had the opportunity of the domination on their side as well. But they didn't.

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Monday, August 10th 2009, 5:54pm

;)

-Day I left HW, for good!

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Walking away an accomplished man ;)