You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 11:42am

TTKT vs. SOV

With DonReality's 2 suicide orders made unavailable to SOV's normal use, through great planning and timing (if I have to say so myself :thumbsup: ) and without it causing anyone to not be able to take part in the main battle, this battle had the possility of being very exciting.
Unfortunately for SOV, and not exactly a part of the plan, SOV's primary ally, TUA, decided to declare on a dead order to get gold on this same day. TTKT was not supposed to declare untill after reset, but when TUA lends a helping hand and takes themselves out, then it would be foolish for TTKT to turn the opportunity down. So only suiciding done in this battle was TUA, who didn't feel like participating.
A peacefull and quiet and great battle was brought to W5, first in a very long time and it was great to see the SB without complaints and accusations and insults during battle time as well.
To no ones surprise, it was a victory for TTKT.

Sorry, Don, but I told you, we would find our way around your suicide orders, with or without your help :)

Friday, August 21st 2009, 3:27pm

pretty interesting point of view you have there. to bad its incorrect. :D you actually think you can fool people with this rubbish. and the only reason noone was crying in the SB, is because you guys did the suicide attacks, and TUA declared on someone else. SOV,TUA and SWORD dont cry about such things like the rest of ya do.

anemone

Beginner

Friday, August 21st 2009, 8:43pm

well said sokar :thumbup:

wasnt a monumental battle at all... a pitty lots of w5 ppl think clear battles are the good ones and of course only the bad other guys are doing those nasty suicides :thumbdown:

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 6:52pm

I Waited To Compile Evidence, My Turn!

This illustrations speaks for itself.

*Now moving over to your fancy post*
Mind the garbage you post :thumbdown:
& This is not the first time. This is about the 3rd time that we've obliterated you on full army.
That gloat-filled post of yours above was a battle between my order and ALL of TTKT's alliances.
And below are the battle results of that one.

The True Knights Templar
vs.
Swords Of Virtue

on : 19 . 08 . 2009 , 09 : 30 O'Clock

Winner : The True Knights Templar

Winner's haul : 1

battle details
Attacker : [TTKT]

----
Warriors
Average level
Fights
Won
Draw
Survivors
-----
Defender : [SOV]
-------

The number of survivors on your end is laughable,Considering the absolute fact that we had only "1" ally to rely on, very limited support.
You may wanna rethink before posting again. I provide statistics,* its what I'm known for in this forum.
We won close to enough fights as you did. So I can assure you, THAT was NOT a slaughter. We actually slaughtered most of you before falling in battle.
You guys need to lose a whole lot of people to win a battle.

SOV/TUA/SWORD have a walk in the park, win most fights and have decent numbers of survivors. Please don't post such topics again about suicide and all that garbage.

You speak of guts and courage but, you FAIL to realize that declaring on an order that just had a battle ,immediately after 36 hrs is more than a symbol of fear and exploit.

SOV,TUA,SWORD have all demonstrated how well we fare when standing alone in battle, and we do absolutely fine. We've given you many opportunities to prove yourself and demonstrate just how powerful every order is individually , WITHOUT ally support.
The above Screenshot is a battle statistic of just how much better WE fare when the alliance is unified in battle, against YOUR alliance.

Think carefully before responding to this thread....
Kind Regards :thumbup:

:whistling:

*is/ it's. Minor grammar and spelling corrections
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonReality" (Aug 24th 2009, 4:16am)

morag

Beginner

Monday, August 24th 2009, 7:18am

Just So You Know

For people not familiar with the World 5 environment here is an insight, SOV has allied itself with the biggest Saracen and biggest Pagan orders.

Which is great, except if anyone declares on SOV within 36hrs of them having a battle, DonReality uses suicide orders ,either [JC] or [WM] to declare on the opponents allies, thus making a victory near impossible, which is sad as SOV have such big allies but obviously they have little faith in them.

SOV likes to try and dictate terms of battle, and has made it clear on their order page that they will suicide allies of anyone who attacks within 36hrs.

Way to play the game , what a tough guy.

Zainab

Unregistered

Monday, August 24th 2009, 12:08pm

RE: I Waited To Compile Evidence, My Turn!

Don, have I said that the battle you had this weekend against TTKT wasn't a great one either? No, I haven't. I was a great and fair battle as well. Was I in it? I can't remember, I haven't been home this weekend, so I will have to check if I have a battle report from that battle myself.
We've given you many opportunities to prove yourself and demonstrate just how powerful every order is individually , WITHOUT ally support.

Oh yes, you have given me so many times to prove, that my order can demonstrate how powerfull it is individually against your order without my ONE ally in battle. Because we both know, that a 7 man order with levels 33 to 80 has very big chances of defeating a 25 man order with level 60 to 82, when you take out our only ally with one of your suicide orders the 2 times I have declared on you. Demonstration of power indeed :thumbup:

anemone

Beginner

Monday, August 24th 2009, 12:31pm

I think I've seen every order at least been suicided once

so saying SoV are the bad guys, using suicides all the time is absolutely BS

wait let me think,... could it be that SWORD and TUA got suiceded too :huh: hey SoV you should check your allies before you do your suicides :thumbdown: *hopes everyone gets the sarcasm*

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Monday, August 24th 2009, 2:00pm

LMAO :D

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

DonReality

Intermediate

Monday, August 24th 2009, 2:04pm

Oh yes, you have given me so many times to prove, that my order can demonstrate how powerfull it is individually against your order without my ONE ally in battle. Because we both know, that a 7 man order with levels 33 to 80 has very big chances of defeating a 25 man order with level 60 to 82, when you take out our only ally with one of your suicide orders the 2 times I have declared on you. Demonstration of power indeed

LOL, this sad talk of yours is below me. It's a matter of principle. Don't complain about one having suicides get involved when you aim to go for a cheap win.
Size of order is irrelevant to us. The best way to bite hard is to bite the soft, and your soft spot is TTKT. You like to suicide TUA, most of the time. So what are you to complain about? LOL. Don't give me an answer on it, it will make you a whiner. Just like the poster called Morag, LOL :thumbup:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

DonReality

Intermediate

Monday, August 24th 2009, 2:06pm

think I've seen every order at least been suicided once

so saying SoV are the bad guys, using suicides all the time is absolutely BS

wait let me think,... could it be that SWORD and TUA got suiceded too hey SoV you should check your allies before you do your suicides *hopes everyone gets the sarcasm*

ROFL
Ane 8)

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Zainab

Unregistered

Monday, August 24th 2009, 2:12pm

Oh yes, you have given me so many times to prove, that my order can demonstrate how powerfull it is individually against your order without my ONE ally in battle. Because we both know, that a 7 man order with levels 33 to 80 has very big chances of defeating a 25 man order with level 60 to 82, when you take out our only ally with one of your suicide orders the 2 times I have declared on you. Demonstration of power indeed

LOL, this sad talk of yours is below me. It's a matter of principle. Don't complain about one having suicides get involved when you aim to go for a cheap win.
Size of order is irrelevant to us. The best way to bite hard is to bite the soft, and your soft spot is TTKT. You like to suicide TUA, most of the time. So what are you to complain about? LOL. Don't give me an answer on it, it will make you a whiner. Just like the poster called Morag, LOL :thumbup:
We like to suicide TUA most of the time, do we? Let me see, when have my order suicided TUA... Oh yes, that one time UT did it for Death. Well, I guess that does make it "most of the time".
Any other times you think my order has suicided "most of the time"?

DonReality

Intermediate

Monday, August 24th 2009, 2:27pm

Read well Zain:

I don't come here to argue, I elaborate on the facts that I have.

You and TTKT = related
TTKT related to the rest of the world.
If you don't suicide, the dead order called HKG suicides, run by Lord Kumbayah who happens to have run Sir Moose and certainly still does.

2) Unlike, you guys I don't log into JC & WM because they are NOT run by me. OM of WM plays in other worlds if I'm correct. He has reference. So first off, any of you making the remark that I am him, well I'm not bothered to argue. Such accusations don't bother me. I can let it slide

3) Simply get this, we ask for suicides when you or your allies declare 36hrs after one of the allies have just been engaged in battle. It became a growing habit with you all.
Suicide orders = reprimand on your 36hr declarations

The 36hr declaration is not fair to begin with, so why complain when SOs get involved. If you accept these errors, you will do much better in your future gaming days. You won't be complaining as you do now. I can assure you;)
I play 5 worlds, also run an order in W1. Anyone that knows me well enough, knows that I treat every world differently. Depending on the environment . W5 is inhabited by whiney players such as what I see now. You gloat about actions but, when we play "dirtier" and you see no way out, you get emotional. :whistling:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonReality" (Aug 24th 2009, 3:16pm)

Zainab

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 2:41pm

Don, I never said you logged into them, I said you used them.

And there is a reason, why you get declared upon that often. You have the gold for it, because you use the SOs instead of the gold to win the battles.

I was asked yesterday, if I wanted your SOs taken out, so I could declare on SOV. I said no, I had no intentions of declaring on you 36 hrs after you had a battle with TTKT. I had made you that promise not to declare after 36 hrs and even if no one else in W5 wants a fair game, I still do.

Wednesday, August 26th 2009, 5:05am

You guys are weird!!! Don't you have enough of this discussion in the World 5 itself? 8o

And then these people tell me that I have no life :thumbsup:

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 26th 2009, 5:53am

I have never said I had a life 8)

Blue Tiger

Professional

Thursday, August 27th 2009, 2:30am

How many people were paid by TTKT to sit out?
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

DonReality

Intermediate

Friday, August 28th 2009, 2:00am

*Yawns* ................

...................... :sleeping:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

morag

Beginner

Friday, August 28th 2009, 6:39am

Strategist ,what a joke

Avg.Order Level
|Approach With Caution|

but not within 36hrs.......LMAO

~When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph......... LMAO

just have a look at that screen shot and see where all the mercs are.........................

8)

DonReality

Intermediate

Friday, August 28th 2009, 5:03pm

Gee, you really are very lame :thumbsup: .LMAO
I don't blame you though, I have that kind of effect on many, LOL. You can ask around.. *OOh no you can't because, you are disliked in the many other worlds for your racial and anti-semitic behavior* 8o
I run such a quality order that you will never ever be able to have. :thumbup:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

DonReality

Intermediate

Friday, August 28th 2009, 6:37pm

*CHUCKLES at The Whiner*

just have a look at that screen shot and see where all the mercs are.........................

LMAO, I was gonna abstain from responding further but, I always enjoy bashing you with you with facts.
The mercs you see on that screenshot, 70% =ALLIES. I guess it bothers you soo much that I spend some little 700-800g on allies, LOL.
In addition to that, these have always been the mercs I've hired, so what changed? Are you whining because you see an absolute different results in the past battles?LOL :thumbsup:
And before you even consider naming CLUB. It's OUR order gold, and we are allowed to spend on who WE see fit. At least better than bribing an order with premium ticket to "Suicide" on SOV regularly, LMAOOO.
We work hard for our gold and are disciplined, so what's it to you?
As a matter of principle, Mark & Ane pretty much volunteered,Why? Perhaps I have something called "respect". I never imposed or question players movements (Attacking, slandering them for being mercs and taking a neutral stance) They had enough of your whining and personal attacks.
1 day, MAYBE 1-day.. You will realize and learn that some of us just play the game, like Mark & Ane did.

And if you wanna refer to Yasmine & Mavphoto, I can assure you. They are always prepared to volunteer for SOV, even if we don't have the adequate funds. So hiring them or not, would not change any situation

You outnumber us in numbers. You forged your mega alliance and TUA & SWORD forged our alliance. So what is the whining about?
We only have 2 allies on our order profile,LMAO. You guys have 6+.

Please say no more :D. Every word that you post translates " I am bitter, I am sad, SOV is admittedly stronger but, I won't admit, I'm a sore loser but, I will continue and try to drag others to share my views",LOL. Dude it's over.
Start a new campaign. Perhaps if you snap out of your bitterness. The world can be reshaped and new alliances can be forged. Without the "OCD" that you have towards SOV. :thumbsup:

Many kisses & Hugs for you :rolleyes:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

morag

Beginner

Friday, August 28th 2009, 9:59pm

LMAO

facts,,,,, meh

we have no allies listed.

you state quite clearly that if anyone attacks your order within 36hrs of a battle you will retaliate with suicide attack.

you missed todays declaration, boo hoo

the fact you need to resort to insults and name calling on this forum shows how insecure you are

this will never change, your idea of strategy is to spend cash, your the whiner, "i need XP :(" "he's flippan vile" LMAO

go buy another 20 packs of tix and some more "friends" :thumbup:

DonReality

Intermediate

Friday, August 28th 2009, 11:05pm

RE: LMAO

facts,,,,, meh

we have no allies listed.

you state quite clearly that if anyone attacks your order within 36hrs of a battle you will retaliate with suicide attack.

you missed todays declaration, boo hoo

the fact you need to resort to insults and name calling on this forum shows how insecure you are

this will never change, your idea of strategy is to spend cash, your the whiner, "i need XP :(" "he's flippan vile" LMAO

go buy another 20 packs of tix and some more "friends" :thumbup:

LOL , I thought you would have a better comeback but, this is just Lame. LOL
Evidently, it bothers you that I buy premiums and keep my members premium :thumbsup: , It's called keeping an active order. Not many are like you and tixx up a L70 horse, then sell it soon later. LMAO
Unlike you, I can give out premiums to members without requesting anything from them.

And Oh, I was around when you declared, LMAO. I just wanted to prove that ignorant bitter filled personality of yours that my order can THRASH you any given day.
Go start a new campaign, your arguments might, just might be able to hold some "Gravitas".LMAO
I look forward to more of your insightful post. You re very , not to mention this is your "3" post, you are doing fine. Keep posting.
HOPEFULLY, You might be able to post something not slanderous, LMAO

Not Done With You Yet: *
You state, I'm resorting to Insults & name calling. Perhaps, you are the one that is clearly insecure,not only a whiner but, with a strong sense of inferiority complex.
I have not called you names, unless you consider "Whiner" one, which in principle you "ARE"

2) Referring to your comment about "insults" and "insecurity" I guess, you should be classed the president or rather said the Leader of the "Profanity & Insecurity Movements". Anyone that has studied/monitored me well, knows that I rarely or even NEVER resort to profanity.
And insulting? Well, that is just a bonus of you but, I guess my witty responds insults your "intellect". I can't blame you, someone who nonchalantly makes racial comments is obviously not living in an ethical society thus, knowledge escapes you :whistling:

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice... :thumbsup:

*More for your reading pleasure.

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonReality" (Aug 29th 2009, 12:30am)

morag

Beginner

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 12:58am

i feel sorry for you

you obviously have some RL issues and this place is your only outlet for your frustrations

sorry you are not as fortunate as you would like to be..

i care not of your opinion , i just enjoy the fact you cannot help but respond to my statements with unrelated dribble

i hope the mental health system helps you adequately in the future,

though looking at your fragile state of mind, i somehow doubt it :whistling:

LMAO

DonReality

Intermediate

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 1:21am

RE: i feel sorry for you

you obviously have some RL issues and this place is your only outlet for your frustrations

sorry you are not as fortunate as you would like to be..

i care not of your opinion , i just enjoy the fact you cannot help but respond to my statements with unrelated dribble

i hope the mental health system helps you adequately in the future,

though looking at your fragile state of mind, i somehow doubt it :whistling:

LMAO

Awwh poor you :)
Yet another lame response, ROFLMAO
You look funny when you try to sound smart :rolleyes:
Evidently, you do care about my opinion and etc, else you would not be soo fixated with me and my order. In fact, you're a laughing joke and so is this post of yours :thumbsup:

Note: I didn't come here to slander you, You did, LOL
And apparently since I've discredited your shallow posts, you are obviously drawing back. ( I would do the same if I were you)Only, I wouldn't try to sound insightful nor smart. Because your prior posts have already shed light on your personality.

Clearly, you fail to understand what the Forum is for.
"A public meeting or assembly for OPEN discussion". Since you can't put your left brain to work and contribute to a healthier discussion or debate, I believe the forums is not your area of strength :rolleyes: . (Ofcourse you are more vocal in the SB,If I remember correctly) And if not mistaken, you probably still
insult as your moral ethics goes)LMAO.

Normally, I would never shoo at someone but.........Whoaw, you're the weakest Link. Goodbye :thumbsup:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Louise

Intermediate

Monday, August 31st 2009, 8:53am

OK boys and girls, time to call it a day.

Thread Closed!
Want to contact an Admin or Mod? Click -> Here