You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 31st 2009, 10:18pm

The Iron Guard now Recruiting!

now recriuting, please join
Lord Idham

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "THE MAHDI" (Sep 9th 2009, 1:00am)

Zainab

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 8:35am

:thumbsup:

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 2:01pm

and help put Don, Sokar and Memmex back into the box.

8o
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 11:55am

8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "THE MAHDI" (Sep 9th 2009, 1:01am)

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 12:02pm

Only problem is, you are Christian 8)

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 4:18pm

We now have 4 members.......only another 46 to go..................... some are irked that l give credit to Sov and TUA......... some say l inflate Dons ego ........ face the truth they are top dogs, now do something about it ............ true other orders have had some limited success against SOV and TUA but all were unable to hold their position or order together for any periods of timer we need to unite to create a super order in w5, have the vision join The Iron Guard!
I look forward to welcoming you aboard this great venture

Well, I won't deny the fact that I feel honored. I don't see anything wrong with the campaign you are willing to start :). I'll be more than happy to have healthy and good natured rivalry between SOV. I think the problem rises when some individuals take the dirt path, or speak disparagingly about other orders.
Surely, I have a huge ego,No denying in that but, that's just because the fierce opposition we face from the masses, and our success thereafter justifies us.
May I just remind you that the SOV/TUA alliance would not have been existent, if you and your merry band didn't form the "Obvious" BORG, or rather said "MassW5 Alliance" ? Because, you did.
Soon it became SOV against world 5, with SWORDs support.
TUA had no allies at all. & The first order that took advantage of it was AOL. :pinch: .Surely, I saw that coming.I did predict them to go for such wins, LOL
I then discussed with Grizz, who later extended the idea to Sokar and Co. My members were willing to have an alliance & so did TUA. So it's not just a matter of "Me" forging the alliance.It was a united decision with the ordermembers.

All the best with your new campaign :)

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 6:36pm

i wish you the best of luck Ib. i hope you can build a successful order and keep it running. that seems to be one of w5s biggest weaknesses. is keeping orders alive. Sokar

p.s. ~Zainab
AC of [LOST] LeavinOthersSeriouslyTormented in W5

that s funny! you are no where close to being at the level any leadership the real LOST had! LOST was a very powerful order and could have and did take W5 for its own, to bad they didnt stick to it. im sorry but you do the name no justice. and i only can wish that the true LOST would come back and show you how its done.

DonReality

Intermediate

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 2:00am

that s funny! you are no where close to being at the level any leadership the real LOST had! LOST was a very powerful order and could have and did take W5 for its own, to bad they didnt stick to it. im sorry but you do the name no justice. and i only can wish that the true LOST would come back and show you how its done.

:thumbup:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 9:09am

ladies and Gentlemen please take your squabbles elsewhere, this is my recruitment page not some school yard. :evil:

Thanks in advance

Idham

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 1:51pm

May l present the new Iron Guards ambassador, ambassador Deathtrap, :)

DonReality

Intermediate

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 5:13pm

May l present the new Iron Guards ambassador, ambassador Deathtrap,

You may not .

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 7:19pm

lol we dont have diplomatic relations lol remember? :D

Zainab

Unregistered

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 5:10pm

i wish you the best of luck Ib. i hope you can build a successful order and keep it running. that seems to be one of w5s biggest weaknesses. is keeping orders alive. Sokar

p.s. ~Zainab
AC of [LOST] LeavinOthersSeriouslyTormented in W5

I don't really care what you think, Sokar, the OM of the order is original LOST member and we have other original LOST members in the order as well. Had I been Pagan at the time the original LOST was there, I would probably have been in the order too.
But back then I was Saracen and following Mahdi, and like then, I will support his idea of the Ironguard as well.
When that is said, Sokar, you must be in W7 since you have any oppinion on how I worked as AC?
The LOST we have in W5 isn't supposed to be as great as the original LOST, it just isn't possible, because there aren't many of the original players left.

Zainab

Unregistered

Monday, September 21st 2009, 10:13pm

For some reason, I liked your first visions for Iron Guard better, Mahdi :(

Tuesday, November 10th 2009, 2:36pm

Anyone at any level is welcome to join the Iron Guard
no matter if premium or not
no donations are asked for
We aim to attack others every 36 hours
Join Now !