You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Shehzaad Shibli" started this thread

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 5:03am

The Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon

All wishing to ally themselves with us should post here. Let us note, however, that it will be a few days before anyone reaches level 15 and can make the Order. Until then, let us recruit as much as we can.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 8:04am

Joning the order

I would like to join.

Monday, November 5th 2007, 3:41am

What are your benefits, my freind
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

The Legendary Dragon Knight

Monday, November 5th 2007, 6:32am

The Order stands for the following:

1. An equal voice in all order-wide decisions, by vote.
2. The ability to participate in Order Battles, and gain the benefits thereof
3. Security through partnership
4. Guidance in development
5. The satisfaction of helping new members instead of bashing them
6. An equality based friendship amongst members

I would like to set up some sort of Order based titles for our members, to be determined later. I would also like to set up a democratic election for a rotating position of "Speaker." This person would essentially preside over meetings and decisions for a particular term. I don't like the idea of one person calling all of the shots, with a lot of underlings who are essentially minions that do what they're told. If this is what you're looking for, we would be happy to receive you.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

Relorian

Beginner

Monday, November 5th 2007, 9:43am

I would like to be considered for a slot with in the order. Ive only been playing a few days but im already level 6 and have some ok gear.

Monday, November 5th 2007, 3:07pm

All who wish will be accepted. We turn away none.

Monday, November 5th 2007, 6:47pm

For Islam

Hi,

who here is the highest level so far.

I think we need to get this order started!

I started a few days ago and now at level 6 almost at level 7, with good weapons, and money!!

Forming a stronger order for islam should be our goal. The out number us and are stronger.

Anyone needs my help, just let me now.

Put my name on you friends list if you want as well.

salam

drbigo :)

Monday, November 5th 2007, 8:08pm

I'm almost a level 8 at the moment. I'm about 1 or 2 plunders away. It will be a few days. I know everyone is excited, but let's remember that the game itself is less than a week old.

Monday, November 5th 2007, 10:30pm

Hm....................do we get to kill ourselves so heathen swine?

lvl 7 half way to 8
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 1:54am

I am a little bit younger (game-wise) than most of you, but I will grow. If there is a place for me, I am interested in joining the Order.

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 12:05pm

New to the game but I definatly want to join up. Have worked out I should be level 11 by friday.

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 2:40pm

I'm closing in on level 9. Hoping to be 10 by the end of the day.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 2:12am

Allow me to join you my brothers.

Together we will form a force never before seen...at least in this world.

Level 9, getting to 10.

Ah wait. There's 10.

I will soar

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 2:57am

Welcome Darkravens. We value your experience. Hopefully we will get a level 15 character pretty soon.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 3:25am

Hm......................then war begins

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 3:50am

My thanks brothers. I will serve our order well.

...once it...you know...materializes of course...

I will soar

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 4:05am

yeah things will start getting interesting once any one of orders, becomes more than dust in the wind

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 4:09am

Well, I'm about 35 XP away from level 10. And let me tell you, when you get that high, its not easy.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 4:17am

28 away from 9

The amount of people this high is so much lower than the lower levels and every one is so vengefull

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 4:26am

Vengeful because at this point, plundering doesn't net enough money for stat raises, not to mention new equipment.

Sniff....scimitar...I will hold you one day. T-T

I will soar

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 5:23am

I just scrounged together enough money to buy a horse. It took FOREVER.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:29am

Got to level 6 in a day everyone should hit 7 before I go to work. Not that I can't carry on playing while working :D Leveling is going to suck if no1 is a higher level than you in this game though. Means plundering is one of the only ways. Am I missing something?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:06am

well i hit lvl 10 today so right now i think the competition to 15 is between me and darkravens :) . I'd love to join the guild if you'll have me though

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 8:53pm

Ya me would like to join :) to help my fellow Muslims :)

Ingame is Shikamaru_Nara :)
Hiya all :)

Ingame: Shikamaru_Nara
me is Saracen.
Btw: my avatar is a guy called: ALEXANDER THE GREAT ;)

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:23pm

Competition?

Not a competition...

A QUEST!

...or a quist......queatst.....asdasdasdas.....eaf...I'll be 11 by tonight. And since my premium's gonna run out a week from now, I'm gonna whip out this here credit card...and get me like 10 tickets...and then spend one on the premium and cash the rest. That's 9,000 gold. Mm. That's a scimitar...stats....a new horse...maybe a helmet! KRAW!

And now Ravens has a signatures and avvie thaz respectable! Thank god for photoshop! ^-^

Though the yellow contrasts the blue in the sig...mumble mumble...what could I do...mumble...and there's 11.

I will soar

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Darkravens" (Nov 8th 2007, 3:21am)

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 4:55am

Hm.................................Hopefully we can keep up our momentum for leveling so we have higher quality warriors than the Other Faiths

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:00am

We would be amazingly lucky if we did...not because we can't, but because there are so many of the other faiths. I'm pretty sure Saracens are a minority, but that just means we should avoid creating many orders and create one humungo order to combat all the different orders that will jump up.

You see pagans already have 9 orders and the Christians have like 7 since I last looked. But we Saracens must unite under one banner and crush them all into the ground. It is not quality that will win in the end but quantity. Even a level 11 can be felled by a level 8 if his hp is low enough (Whooooooo...funnnnnyyy sttttooooorrrryyyyy), usually because he got uber-pounded by a large group of low levels.

Alas, the first step to be taken is to create an order.

....on a sidenote, Ravens bought premium tickets! Yeah....I did....whooo!

I will soar

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:10am

so a mass recruitment campain to the little man needs to start

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:19am

Yes! Yes!

....and alot....alot....more cash....need to get some better equips...and stats...

I will soar

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:31am

AND DOUGHNUTS!

..........................i might have gotten carried away, but doughnut are sweet

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:32am

Doughnuts?! OK OK!!

Put that on the priorities list. Let's see...

1. Hit 15
  2. Make order
  3. Get doneats
  4. Recruit
  5. Get more doneats
  6. Outrun the cops
  7. Recruit
  8. Stat up

Alrite. There's the official list! HWA!

I will soar

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:49am

I will be at lvl 11 by the end of the hour. Coolness.

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:55am

WHOOO!! We's getting close.

I will soar

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:17am

Hi

Salam

How is everyone?

I totally agree, its old but true,

united we stand divided we fall.

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:32am

Ok, here's my idea. I don't want to be a dictator, as stated previously. But I do want to give us some direction in this early stage. I'm proposing a sort of council. Everyone that's level 11 or higher right now (Darkravens, DrBigo, Myself, and anyone else that has posted on the thread that prior to this post is 11 or higher) are going to be directing things until we get a larger body of people. So, if anyone has a question about the Order, direct it to one of us three.

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 8:44am

Are we going to have Imams? just for the idea and fun ...
Hiya all :)

Ingame: Shikamaru_Nara
me is Saracen.
Btw: my avatar is a guy called: ALEXANDER THE GREAT ;)

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 9:57am

well im 9 exp away from lvl 11, been sitting here alll day hitting lvl8's trying to get enough gold for a new weapon.

tattooed

Unregistered

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:46pm

When this Order gets up and running I'd love to join. Right now I'm only lvl 5

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:48pm

Salamalaikuum brother. Any saracen is welcome here!

For a second I thought you said you were level 15 and I had a mini-heart attack :P

I will soar

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 9:42pm

11 people so far................................i feel depressed.........................i guese there has to be a large amount out there who arnt on the forums