You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Shehzaad Shibli" started this thread

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 9:44pm

No fears LegendaryKnight. Now that we have formed an Admin team, one of the first orders of business is finding a way to recruit. So far we're the only Order that has stated intetion of being formed. We have four of the top 10 Saracen characters on our Admin team, so the chances of us being the only Order whatsoever are pretty good. We'll grow once we actually have something to promote. Just know that we're working on it, and as always, taking suggestions.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:25pm

Well you also have to account for the fact that we saracens are the minority of the game. It's in the statistics...the pagans trump us by 10,000 I think and the christians...whooo...don't even get me started on them. Like rabbits they is.

But we really do have to start getting some of the saracens over on the game over here to forums.

I will soar

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:27pm

true they out number us, but remember the prphets teaching and battles..... united we will prevail......

Friday, November 9th 2007, 12:45am

right now the hightest level member of our yet to be order is 11, right? I'd say about lvl 13 we all stat PMing our saracen brothers to soften them up to join
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

The Legendary Dragon Knight

Friday, November 9th 2007, 12:47am

We have 4 level 11's, who are also our admin team. Myself, Darkravens, drbigo, and Rageball.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:06am

yes...................our recuitment should take place a few level away from 15, you 4 arnt the only lvl11 saracen and we can't have them geting the idea to start an order in their heads once they hit 15 and drag all our brothers away into divided sects
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:15am

Like the christians...look at them...divided into sexist, sectist, country ordered tents. Ha!

The Pagans though...they are organizing together into one union....they will be the most dangerous.

I will soar

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:20am

i'll PM this to the 4 heads

Damn, i hate 3 kingdom stratagies. Require so much cloaks and daggers to come out on top

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:25am

3 kingdoms...just like the warring states of china. Wu, Shu, Wei! Kaw!

I will soar

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:27am

Damn we're Shu

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:29am

W-we are?

....you sure we're not Wu? Aw well. Shu is better than Wei at least....

I will soar

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:34am

the Pagan's have way more over all gold than we do their the industrius Wu

As the underdogs with lowest numbers and lowest riches we're Shu, hopefully we can avoid having our leader die than have his moron son take over to lead us to death

Cao Cao, i miss you

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:35am

looooool
you made me laugh.
drbigo31262@hotmail.com
im me on msn
if you need to chat

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:35am

I volunteer to be the moron son! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Friday, November 9th 2007, 2:01am

XD Great! Well at least our leader will be inspired by the divine till he charges headlong into battle and gets killed due to honor! Probably should avoid that. :S

I will soar

Friday, November 9th 2007, 7:59pm

Salam everyone,

I would like to announce the finalization of our Admin Council, as well as let you know of some of the recent decisions made therein. Much like the Five Pillars of Islam, we have selected five leading Saracens to be our Admin team. The members of the team are as follows: drbigo, Rageball, Acidic, Darkravens, and myself. We are currently within 3 levels of actually starting the order, and I hope that everyone will understand the lack of imediate action. Please feel free to PM any one of us with either suggestions or questions. The only request that I have is that you all would keep ideas or questions out of our Admin thread. We have it there so everyone can see us deliberating, but we would rather answer your questions directly through a PM. Ok, now let's move on to some actual decisions.

1. We have finalized the name, and it is going to be as listed on the name of the Thread.

2. Staying with the rules of the game, anyone lvl 5 and up may join the Order.

3. We will have some type of method to monitor the devotion and dedication of all members. We know that not everyone can play every day, and we are taking that into consideration. We will let everyone know when we nail down how this will be set up.

4. We will be setting up a system to recruit members very soon

5. We are going to develop some inter-Order ranks.

6. Large changes in the Order will be brought to a vote of all members in good standing. Smaller affairs will be handled by the Admin team with a vote amongst ourselves.

I hope that everyone is as excited as we are about our order. Train up and play hard!

Friday, November 9th 2007, 9:26pm

ok everyone, just checked out, the christians and pagans are gaining more and more exp and players!!!!
guys, come on.......fight, plunder, and stop buying things stat up!!!!
just to warn everyone if you guys dont pick it up i am gonna go saracen hunting to give you all 2 exp and i hope the higher levels will join in. so guys pick up the pace. all you have to play is just a few hours a day.
those who study can keep the computer infront of them and study of soemthing and just look up for the fights and plundering...etc improvise ppl. fight plunder fight plunder.
any problems IM me or the guys.

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 4:44am

Salam lliman itaba3a alhuda wa deen al7aq,
We have decided on details for our order.
Once the order is set up, it will be grand.
I need something from all those who wish addmission. can you IM me so i can have a list. and spread the news of our order to fellow saracens.
Oh by the way the earlier you join the higher you will be in the order...........as long as your level is high enough.lol.
Any questions, ask.
DrBigO

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 5:14am

would like to join please

i would like to join please ...

dont worry about my lvl take a look at my stats and u will notice that i'm stronger than the higher levels them selves :-)

hope u dont mind my application :-/

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 7:55am

....you're a level 3 and all your stats are 13...

How in the world are you stronger than...never mind. Of course you're welcome!

Once you hit level 5 that is.

I will soar

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 9:27am

In most games only a very small proportion of the players actually use the forums. And of course that's not counting the number of accounts that belong to the one person. If that makes sense.

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 8:10pm

then its up to us all to spread the word to unite us under 1 banner.

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 11:31pm

Can i join I'm level 9 in game. Darkravens told me about this order.

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 1:51am

we accept all

i've started to send out PM to other saracens asking them to join us once the older is founded

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:06am

Here is a list of the strongest so far. i will send to the first group, guys pick groups and send.

1. moose88, J8ryan, Dominant, smallwai, drew, goldenator, Melaina, DeathKami, GoodLuck, RageBall, yhoyo, nooby, flight-1, Greyanvil, alibaba, Blackrhino, Indigo, Navaji, Darkravens, Muhammad*censored*, Azani,

2. bowbeast, nitemurder, billslayer, scare, LunarKitsune, Fraddav, Dagda, AlJubal, Judochop, pash003, amin, Jaxx, nightowl6969, maximilion, Munki, Malcom X, Stanis Hawk, Zeromonkeyx, raz197, everwld300, Volc, alexu,
3. drago, etopsirhc, Matoru, Az-Zahir, BoWolf, Malinar, Abdul_Rafie, Anything673, Belthazaar, young1537, Zinxen, Sabrove, Proudwalker, Elektra07, lfctimmy92, suefado, Denkinstein, Darklordgt, jackfrost, parkesli,

4. biggansta4evr, Bazzel, monkey6, Ligettactics, Spectr3, huskie08, Dark Dreven, Grace, Shari, Ali, JeffrMcD, XZESE, Moses, Ralahs, bfb926, Garanath, jesse1, Saad Farooq, Hellsmartyr, shotgun833, Lazy Girl, J*censored*, dylmatt2, Pelucheux, Spartam, mac1492, darkpro

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:15am

Just finished the 1st group will start the second.
guys you can jump in when ever you want.

Hi,
I invite you to join so we can we can all be united under one order.
http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…ad&threadID=315
DrBigO

Is the general message i am using

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:23am

OK, now i will start the 3rd group. :thumbsup:

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:33am

#4 done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings my noble brother i come to you to ask most humbly that you join the radiant 'Order of the Cresent Moon' once it come into existance in the next few days.

We the Saracens must band togethor as one, not many, to defeat the christian dogs and pagan swine. These two groups have us out done in numbers and riches but if we solidify our might we will crush them beneath the heel of Allah!

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:59am

Maybe they have outstripped us in number...

Maybe they have greater riches than we...

But they are not the strongest. The christians are disunited. The pagans are weak. We saracens are united and strong. Our strength, our justified code, our brotherhood! Our brotherhood...will allow us to bring divine justice onto the heads of all those who oppose us.

Praise be to Allah. For he is the father of us all.

As such....you are my brother. And I...am yours.

I will soar

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 4:01am

what lvl do you have to be?
to experience real pain
one must feel nothing but pain
and once you feel real pain
you will not be able to feel anything else...

~Words to the wise... Be warned...

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 4:07am

we ask that you be lvl 5 at least

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 11:34am

No 1

I would like to anounce that i have beaten the foe, there are none superior to myself. By allah's grace i rank number1, by beating the only person who stood in my way, Charlemagne. though i still think we are evenly matched.
Comprehensive fight report
drbigo has won the fight. Winner's haul: 38

drbigo Charlemagne
Faith
Level
13 13
Hitpoints
187 20
Experience points +
1 1
Life energy
470 303
Strength
33 37
Attack
33 33
Defense
30 32
Agility
34 34
Stamina
33 32
Attack by horse
21 22
Defense by horse
21 19
Horse stamina
21 20
Defense bonus
out and about 16

ALL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 3:51pm

good going

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 5:00pm

That was the most painfull 2 exp i have ever had to get, but im lvl 12 now

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:16pm

Hi

Hi,
just to let everyone know i am 10 exp away from forming the order.
oh and i have 20 min of plundering so it will be initiated today inshaa allah, so im me or any one of the other guys if you have any questions.
thanks i hope to see you all and if you can im any memeber you think should join us, oh by the way i would really appreciate the stronger players to join in first because we make more money by attacking as a group i think and the more money we make the more we can add to our order. unfortuanley it is money based so till then keep looking for more updates as the order progresses.
in the name of allah we will be victorious, inshaa allah.

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 5:01pm

I just applied. Please Add me!

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 9:34pm

have applied

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 10:41pm

Ok seriously let me in before I have a hernia. For reals! For really reals!

I will soar

Thursday, November 15th 2007, 3:19pm

Salam my Brothers, Greetings and Salutations,

It made my heart swell with pride today when I looked at the top 10 level Saracens and noted that we of the Order of the Crescent Moon hold 7 of those positions. This also encouraged me. It showed me that we are indeed trying our best to unite all Saracens under our banner.

A word to our applicants: We do indeed care about each and every one of you. At the onset of the Order, we were unaware that we would actually have to level up our Order House to hold more members. Let me assure you that everyone currently on the Council is donating the maximum amount possible towards this goal.

A word to the Order: Let us continue to donate as much as we can. It is important to get our House leveled. We're the only Saracen Order, so we have to be ready for battle. The more members we have, the better.

A word to everyone in our family: Let us continue to raise our stats. I myself slacked off on stats for a long time, until I discovered the truth. Stats are more important than inventory. Keep a good Weapon and a Good Horse, but do not sacrifice stats. Stats are good for Order Battles, where they add to our fighting ability.

A word in closing: I am incredibly happy to have such brethren amongst the Order. I have no doubt that we are a force to be reckoned with.

zunee27

Beginner

Friday, November 16th 2007, 12:26am

I am a level 3 but I want to join. I am at 20/45 and all stats are 4+ and it should take me all my plunders and i get to level 6. My biggest haul is 36 and my biggest loss (of like 3 defeats) is 44. Thanks for considering me.