You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Deaths Discpline" started this thread

Friday, October 2nd 2009, 3:54pm

Account selling

guys im selling my account str8gunnin for w9 2 tix pm me if intersted
To Displine is to Dark Fight :D

Dradaki

Unregistered

Friday, October 2nd 2009, 8:03pm

Level? Stats? Premium?

People would like to know before writing if they would think its not worth it.

• "Deaths Discpline" started this thread

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:44am

here

heer is the stat

Strength 61

Attack 60

Defence 54

Agility 42

Stamina 41

Horse attributes

Attack 33

Defence 29

Stamina 24
To Displine is to Dark Fight :D

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 9:36pm

Since he didn't answer the rest:

Level 38, horse is a level-15, and I believe he's non-premium.

For those who don't play W1, the top players are about to hit level 101, and have stats about 5x as high. So, it'll take you a long time to catch up from this account. But still, less time than starting at level 1.... So, how much is that worth?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "falcotron" (Oct 4th 2009, 12:18am)

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:13pm

it'll take you a long time to catch up from this account

Think "years."

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Sunday, October 4th 2009, 11:37pm

For those who don't play W1, the top players are about to hit level 101, and have stats about 5x as high.

4X higher. Let's not exaggerate! :P
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Sunday, October 4th 2009, 11:43pm

For those who don't play W1, the top players are about to hit level 101, and have stats about 5x as high.

If you just count personal stats, Bogong's are 4.5x his. If you count total stats (including the horse), mine are 4.9x his. I think it's fair to call that "about 5x".

Nothing against him--for a non-premium who doesn't play regularly, str8gunnin has done a fine job. It's just that he's a non-premium who doesn't play regularly.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 4:24am

If you just count personal stats, Bogong's are 4.5x his. If you count total stats (including the horse), mine are 4.9x his. I think it's fair to call that "about 5x".

Nothing against him--for a non-premium who doesn't play regularly, str8gunnin has done a fine job. It's just that he's a non-premium who doesn't play regularly.

I see. You're looking at the point total aggregate, I was comparing single stat to single stat. Your POV is more accurate but computationally more intensive, and I'm lazy.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

illyrian

Beginner

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 4:49am

I see. You're looking at the point total aggregate, I was comparing single stat to single stat. Your POV is more accurate but computationally more intensive, and I'm lazy.
comparing single stat to single stat is the same as comparing total stats to total stats (more or less, since comparing total stats you get the average ratio)

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 5:59am

comparing single stat to single stat is the same as comparing total stats to total stats (more or less, since comparing total stats you get the average ratio)

Well, take the example of someone with 200-200-150-200-150 stats, versus someone with 190-190-190-190-190. By comparing single stats, the former has the lead in 3/5 stats, so you could (somewhat wrongly) say he has higher stats. If you sum the totals, it's 900 vs. 950. The guy with flat stats has lower individual stats for 3/5 categories, but higher overall. That's what I meant by single vs. total.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS