You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

erialc

Intermediate

• "erialc" started this thread

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 1:04pm

Hola

The ONLY reason I am presenting myself now is cause I heard there was a contrarian imposter in W9 and I'm not happy about it X( They use a "C" vs my lil "c" .... amateurs :evil: Plus there is No way they can ever obtain the evilness of W6 contra :)
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 6:59pm

True Your pretty dang evil Contra :P
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, October 9th 2009, 12:39am

I think Claire is a big softie :-)

Friday, October 9th 2009, 2:19am

I'll bet you were just jealous that I had at least one impostor in every new world, so you created a fake fake you. :P

erialc

Intermediate

Friday, October 9th 2009, 4:34am

I'll bet you were just jealous that I had at least one impostor in every new world, so you created a fake fake you. :P
I'm too lazy to create another character and way to meticulous to spell my name wrong :P but I can see why you thought that :)
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

illyrian

Beginner

Friday, October 9th 2009, 5:04am

I'm too lazy to create another character and way to meticulous to spell my name wrong :P but I can see why you thought that :)
You spelled that wrong :) now come insult me by PM :)

erialc

Intermediate

Friday, October 9th 2009, 5:16am

You spelled that wrong :) now come insult me by PM :)
illy X(

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, October 9th 2009, 11:46pm

Nice things about E

He bakes every Saturday and makes cookies, cupcakes and home made candy!
She finds bargains at Walmart and gives them to the poor.
She reloads her ammunition thus saving the environment.
She makes Christmas boxes for little kids across the world.
She has Proverbs 31 memorized.
She dragged Buba to W8
She sews her own clothes
She can play 6 musical instruments
She can make Falcotron admit he is wrong about something
She holds no grudges from W4 :-)

erialc

Intermediate

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 12:13am

She dragged Buba to W8
She sews her own clothes
1. False I don't bake

2. I do find Bargains but I keep them for myself

3. can you reload ammunition? dunno much about guns

4. I have been known to do this at Xmas but on a much smaller scale

5. nope and I can't be bothered to look this proverb up

6. I did drag Buba to W8 :)

7. My 1st F ever in school was in Home Economics the sewing section in particular, dunno why but I've always been real proud of that :)

8. I played the clarinet for like 4 weeks and was told to stop because I was No good at it and was then told to join the choir, after about 4 weeks the choir director suggested I join music appreciation class, hence not musically inclined :(

9. I don't think I have ever seen Falco admit he was wrong :P

10. For the most part I think I have let go of all my grudges from W4 :)

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 4:21am

maybe someday you can find 30 minutes to read 1 bible chapter :-)

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, October 12th 2009, 4:28am

maybe someday you can find 30 minutes to read 1 bible chapter :-)
I did my Undergraduate Degree at a Catholic University and was required to take 2 Theology courses and one of those was The Bible......so please don't a.ssume I haven't read it.....I also received an A in that course.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 5:05am

:-)

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:53pm

Proving once and for all the Church is not infallible.

thank you, I'll be here all week.

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 10:41pm

Quoted from "Proverbs 31"

Do not waste your strength on women, on those who ruin kings.
Or did you mean the second half, about the virtuous wife, who selects wool and flax with eager hands and gets up while it's still dark to bring food from afar for her family and servants? I have to say, the flax in the [O] castle is of top quality, and all of the servants, even those of us who are deceased, are well fed, but I always figured that was contra doing that, not her wife.

I also always figured she would be more a fan of 1 Tim 2. (But I know TBK and David Lee Roth alike would hate a world where that was the law, especially verse 12.)

PS, I've been wrong hundreds of times in this forum, and I haven't always been the one to catch it. But I'm pretty sure I'm right about this one. :)

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 11:29pm

I also always figured she would be more a fan of 1 Tim 2. (But I know TBK and David Lee Roth alike would hate a world where that was the law, especially verse 12.)

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, the proper citation would be 1 Timothy 2:9. Otherwise, you're talking about the entire chapter, which I don't think you were looking for. I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with verse 12 :P

But then it's been 24 years since I was Roman Catholic, so I could have that wrong. Buba probably knows, though; I think it's mandatory for everyone in Oklahoma to be Christian.

erialc

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 12:20am

I have to say, the flax in the [O] castle is of top quality, and all of the servants, even those of us who are deceased, are well fed, but I always figured that was contra doing that, not her wife.
I hope I'm not wrong but I think this is a compliment, thank you Falco !!!

jeez now i have to look for that freakin Bible cause I hate not knowing what people are talking about X(

p.s. sorry blert for the emoticon's but I think it might be a lil OCD I just had to use them :(

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 1:46am

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, the proper citation would be 1 Timothy 2:9.

Quoted from "1 Timothy 2:9"

I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes
Not all that relevant to you, and even less so to David Lee Roth. (After all, if the women around him wear all the gold and dress indecently, who will look at him?)

Quoted from "1 Timothy 2:12"

I do not suffer a woman to teach
I refer you to Van Halen 1984:6, wherein the contradiction for Waldo1984 should be obvious.
Otherwise, you're talking about the entire chapter, which I don't think you were looking for.
For the joke about you, I was referring to verse 12. But other than that, I was definitely referring to the entire chapter, which starts out as a nice plea that you remember everyone in our prayers, even the kings, and lift up your hands in prayer without anger, and the starts turning gradually but surely into a rant against women that ends by blaming women for all sin and suggesting that childbirth is their only saving grace.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Saturday, October 24th 2009, 12:28am

Hola?

English only!

EMRushby

Beginner

Sunday, January 10th 2010, 2:37pm

She dragged Buba to W8
She sews her own clothes
1. False I don't bake

2. I do find Bargains but I keep them for myself

3. can you reload ammunition? dunno much about guns

4. I have been known to do this at Xmas but on a much smaller scale

6. I did drag Buba to W8 :)

7. My 1st F ever in school was in Home Economics the sewing section in particular, dunno why but I've always been real proud of that :)

8. I played the clarinet for like 4 weeks and was told to stop because I was No good at it and was then told to join the choir, after about 4 weeks the choir director suggested I join music appreciation class, hence not musically inclined :(

9. I don't think I have ever seen Falco admit he was wrong :P

10. For the most part I think I have let go of all my grudges from W4 :)

ha you havnt let go of ALL you grudges from W4
Hola

EMRushby

Beginner

Sunday, January 10th 2010, 5:13pm

ok...
Hola

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, August 9th 2010, 6:11am

I am competing with UG in regards to who has the biggest EGO in HW and I just noticed that he has 9 more posts than I do in the present yourself thread...and I just can't have that X(

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, August 9th 2010, 6:16am

too bad you can't edit your posts anymore.....UG has more views, not posts (replies)....

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, August 9th 2010, 11:13pm

No more editing.....stupid! I noticed I called you he in an earlier post.........

Monday, August 16th 2010, 12:54am

Helping out in posts and views...

Gendell

Intermediate

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:54pm

Ody!! :love:
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:44pm

I am competing with UG in regards to who has the biggest EGO in HW and I just noticed that he has 9 more posts than I do in the present yourself thread...and I just can't have that

We all know that I have the biggest Ego Claire lalala I see you are still fighting for #2
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)