You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 8:26pm

The first battle

[MEGA] vs. [TIXX]

both sides recruited the highest stats players in W10. with exactly 200 players on both sides, the battle ended with a Tie! Dradaki and Snell both fought to a draw in the last fight!

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 11:40pm

1st Battle- my version

Knights Templar led by Blert vs The Pagan Emo Alliance led by Underground. Winner will be Knights Templar and Underground will quit W10 out of disgust and give his account to Dradaki. Who will give it away a month later, back to Underground who wants to give W10 another try.

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 6:46pm

Sign me up. I'll gladly slaughter all the emos!

Could HWT set up a world that changes the names of the faiths? Replace Pagan with Emo, Christian with Noob, and Saracen with Outcast.**

**I'm willing to take suggestions for better names for the last two. Emo is definitely in for Pagan, though. No changing that.

erialc

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 12:31am

I want In X(
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 2:56am

Well, do you want to be an emo, a noob, or an outcast? Nobody is stopping you from joining. :)

erialc

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 12:36pm

Well, do you want to be an emo, a noob, or an outcast? Nobody is stopping you from joining.
outcast of course!
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 1:03pm

I want to be all three. I keep cutting like I'm supposed to, and my fingernails are really short now, but for some reason all the other emos still laugh at me.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:32pm

would be a outcast

i would be a oucast

Friday, January 29th 2010, 4:36am

Outcast
Life is Rough..Ill make it rougher

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 7:09am

Christian Emo of course...

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 4:43am

The Last Battle

The fallen Orcs(Elves) led by legolas and Boaz aligned with the _ _ _ _ of War Brothers are pitted against the Pagan/Christian alliance led by Public Enemies are defeated(Elves) with only one player left (FatRobin). Then Grak and Zombie horde arrive-they begin to feast.

The End