You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 10:46am

Hi there

Hey thought it would be more appropriate that I just introduce myself before I create a suggestions topic which has been stirring in my mind for a while :)

I'm a Holy War noobie I guess, I've only played for a couple months and started no too long after world 7 opened because my real life friend told me it was a good game. I'm El_Capatano on w7, it's the name I use when playing poker so I thought why not use it here. I've been in the Kamakura Shogunate on the world since level 20 so it's basically been the only order I've been in, since that is the case most of my "strategies" or tactics stem from Kinjiro and Ying Ko ;p I still suck, but hey I'll get better eventually

My real life name is Adam, since I'm sure you wouldn't have gotten that by yourself. I'm 18 and living in Sydney, Australia. I'm pursuing a future in IT, currently studying CISCO networking and programming & also a big believer in the opensource "movement", my main hobbies is playing with linux so I'm trying to head towards becoming a SElinux engineer.

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 12:15pm

RE: Hi there

most of my "strategies" or tactics stem from Kinjiro and Ying Ko ;p I still suck
I think the second necessarily follows from the first.

Of course I'm assuming you're following the key part of the Kinjiro strategy: quit a world, then when people beg you to come back, finally give in and take over a weaker character. That seems to be the central flaw in his style of playing. :P

Dradaki

Unregistered

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 5:21pm

Fig Off :P

Underground

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 6:20am

No Dradaki/Kinjiro's style is to have me get him the account. Build it up for a few months, then sell it off. Cmon Falco get it right.

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 7:11am

my real name is

Adam

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 7:56am

so ?( do u ahv aa faek wun too ?( 8| :cursing:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..