You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 24th 2007, 3:53am

The Muslim Brotherhood order.

The Muslim Brotherhood is an order, where everyone has equal say, no leading, and everyone has equal say.

This is the description:
The Muslim Brotherhood is a Saracen order created for more of a laid back approach to orders. Join in if you just want to be a part of something, without having to be involved every day. You should donate, but it is not a big deal if you do not. We will have order battles, and have a social order.

This gets away from the dedication others have, for normal, regular players who don't feel like giving all their income to the order.

I'd like to have people join when they are around level 8, but I won't turn down anyone. If I have multiple people asking to get in, I will choose highest levels first.

Thank you.

Occupation: Je suis etudiant pour le moment, mais je fais les concerts avec mon quartet. Je joue du violon!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 7:29am

Hello! I'm only level 7 but my strength is 26. I am troubled by our losses in the holy land, it is our duty to ALLAH to take her back. I will fight unto death.

Forgive my english, I am french.

Merci

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 7:29pm

salam 3lekom game2n

:)

الله اكبر