You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 26th 2007, 3:57pm

I thought id finally get this going

Which orders are the ones to be really looking out for?

My list would be Polt, Covenant (all covenant orders), and maybe TC

Monday, December 31st 2007, 4:42pm

How do you mean "look out"? Are you looking for orders that are always attacking other orders, or are you looking for "good" orders?
COVENANT DEFENDER OF LIGHT

Monday, December 31st 2007, 8:06pm

Both, Who do you believe are the active orders that launch attacks often and who are the powerfull orders

Saturday, January 12th 2008, 7:00am

THE COVENANT OF LIGHT, the are by far the best right now, along with the The Mercenary Order, and tc. :cursing:

Sunday, January 13th 2008, 2:04pm

Whats special about The Mercenary Order?

ShadowJumper

Unregistered

Friday, January 18th 2008, 4:27pm

The Mercenary Order

I am ShadowJumper, master of the mercenaries. (ONLY in W1)

You may PM me, if you are interested in joining. (ONLY for pagans!)

The Missing Rum

Professional

Thursday, March 13th 2008, 9:17am

The Covenants members are rapidly decreasing. im not sure they will be a worry for long. the people you need to look out for are The Witcher The Coven and The Tavern

Monday, March 17th 2008, 9:40pm

i would go with an order not too good you feel out of place, but not too bad you always lose. somewhere mid-top table.
---Left The Game---

New person in control of DeStRoYeR KiNg, but still message him if you want to join The Destroyer Army!
:D