You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 12:31am

Need an Order badly!

In the subject. I'm lvl 47, close to lvl 48 and although I'm not really powerful having 76 points to each stat, I can be an aid. I need an Order though to help better protect me. I can't get enough money for a horse as I'm constantly attacked and getting looted from.

~Legolas~

Beginner

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 3:41pm

The Pride is a well-established order open to all Christians, and currently the largest order in W2. We would be glad to have you join us. The decision is up to the Order Master of course, but he would probably accept you. Included is free advice and tips. The only cost is donation to the order. Once we get you some tips though and you follow them, you won't be a cow anymore, which will save you far more than the amount you donate.
Please submit an application if you're interested.
If you'd like to talk more, I'm Bear08 (lvl 61) [Pride Staff Sergeant] ingame and you can send me a message... I have a list of some of the best tips, but this is a public forum lol. ^^

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 6:53pm

FK

You can also check out FK, We are an active order with Cow sharing and equiptment selling. A strong xtain order with the most battle wins in W2. You can contact me in game if you wish.

Thanks,

Truth
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 6:59am

I'm a member of The Pride now!

Esther1

Intermediate

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 11:48am

Welcome!:P
Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.