You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 2:26am

lol yup nice battle...we had 0 gold in the coffin, but some mercs just dont know how to play :cursing:

Anyway gratz on your 1st defeat :P

And ppl if you are in w10 and if you are a pagan, this is the order to join. If i was a pagan, this is the way i would go :)

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 3:01pm

yeah its not hard to lose if ALL tixxers fight against you

i think that if we attack GA and we hire the OfWars we get the biggest battle W10 has seen so far

that would be great :evil:
X( watch out or i come for you X(

TomVexille

Intermediate

• "TomVexille" started this thread

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 10:54am

We've been a bit dormant on the battle front recently ... mainly letting others dictate the battles with hiring us for their battles ... but now we are in for a change around and will go on the offensive as frequently as possible to get the fights up, and there is space for a good handful to join us with this changed tactic :thumbup:
It's been fun while it lasted

Devil Dog

Beginner

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 3:54pm

Changing Battle tactics works pretty good...All out attack is a good one....
  • W4 Devil Dog
    W6 Devil-Dog Passed on
    W7 Semper Fi Passed on W7 Devil-Dog....damn im back
    W8 Devi-Dog Passed on
    W10 Devil Dog

For people with bad memories....