Вы вошли как гость.

Уважаемый гость, добро пожаловать на: Holy-War. Если Вы здесь впервые, то прочтите, пожалуйста, Помощь. В этом разделе можно подробнее ознакомиться с инструкциями к данной странице. Чтобы использовать все возможности данной страницы, придётся зарегистрироваться. Для регистрации используйте анкету регистрации или узнайте побольше о процессе регистрации. В случае, если Вы уже регистрировались - вход здесь.

23.03.2010, 18:08

Help!

Lots of accounts to fill quickly before anymore ip checks are done! hurry time is limited as there might be more IP checks soon

Contact Ob or Grace in game

LMAO!
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)

24.03.2010, 04:06

I was given to understand you quit Holy War on a principle..yet you remain. Please explain the point of your "departure" as it seems to me to have none. :)

Mizer

Передовик

записи: 269

Место жительства: Illinois

Профессия: USMC Reserves, College

• Отправить личное сообщение

24.03.2010, 04:53

He stays in the hope of catching a glimpse of me :love:
RIP Mizer....

Avi says it all, I am an Official God
:thumbup:

Retired from HW, I only participate in the forums from time to time.

24.03.2010, 14:57

I was given to understand you quit Holy War on a principle..yet you remain. Please explain the point of your "departure" as it seems to me to have none. :)

Well Retribution? not even sure who you are but yea. if you read my signature, you would know the answer to your question. 1 charater left, to talk to a few certain people and of course bug you all, not bad for not having to pay a dime ;)

and I see Mizer!!! :love:
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)

brianfoxy

Передовик

записи: 173

Место жительства: Wisconsin (USA)

Профессия: Police Officer

25.03.2010, 00:51

LOL.

I'm leaving W6 too. My son will take my account over. Bye everyone.

-Day I left HW, for good!

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Walking away an accomplished man ;)

Dradaki

незарегистрирован

25.03.2010, 01:12

Why dont you simply buy them all and delete them oh Daddy Warbucks :whistling:

Mizer

Передовик

записи: 269

Место жительства: Illinois

Профессия: USMC Reserves, College

25.03.2010, 03:21

You see me? Maybe I should put my clothes back on then :pinch:
RIP Mizer....

Avi says it all, I am an Official God
:thumbup:

Retired from HW, I only participate in the forums from time to time.

25.03.2010, 15:48

Why dont you simply buy them all and delete them oh Daddy Warbucks :whistling:

Got an account on Ebay for W7 to win first and delete. and I have done a little bit of a job on W6 already Dradaki. about 5 accounts so far