You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "earl olidamara" started this thread

Monday, April 12th 2010, 7:55pm

Teutonic Knights are Recruiting

New Order for Christian Battle/mercs

Help shape the future of the Teutonic Knights.

Gotta be worth a look for those that are in-experienced and wanna fight as much as possible.

You dont pay out for premier or battle healing for nothing right? :thumbsup:

Run by guys in world 9 ONLY! :D
There comes a point... :cursing:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "earl olidamara" (Jul 17th 2010, 6:31pm)

Mutania

Trainee

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 12:48pm

Wow! You sound experienced in the running of an order! :) *drips sarcasm*
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Satyros

Beginner

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 3:34pm

@ Mutania:

He actually is a good leader. I served alongside him in the W9 order called Knights Hospitallier. He was a council member, and member that contributed to the order as a whole. He was recommended for the OM role by several of the order, but declined the offer.

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 3:56pm

Mut all I have to say to this is that your not that great of a leader either
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Satyros

Beginner

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 4:41pm

I know I'm not a great leader, thats why I'm a Grunt. And how do you know he's a bad leader if you've never met him?

• "earl olidamara" started this thread

Saturday, October 23rd 2010, 1:25pm

Sadly TK has gone the way of all good things lol We have decided that to improve our enjoyment of the game and to escape the political scene, the leadership have gone Pagan and therefore have all gone to HELL. Thanks for enjoying the game alongside us and good luck in your new Orders guys :D
There comes a point... :cursing:

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, October 25th 2010, 3:11am

The politics is one of the best parts of this game, dunno why people don't like it....
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 7:58pm

Because not everybody is as devious and cunning as you :evil: :love: