You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 10:56pm

Dark Twisted Soulz (Soulz)

The order Dark Twisted Soulz is now recruiting active pagans lvl 5+! we will help new players become strong players as long as they are willing to listen.

We are a order of true pagans of old, we fight for friends, Allies and for those who pay. We do not support a paticular faith above another, not even other pagans! we are a laid back order for those who want to have fun but we will still fight when we find it needed, Experienced players are leading the order as OM and AC and we will support our own!

Premium status and Battle healing is not required although it is very helpful, Premium status above Battle healing. Please send a message to me in world 10 or make a reply on this thread, and I will get back to you right away.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 11:17pm

is this a DROW order?

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 9:02pm

no it is not, it's a laid back order for those who wish to have fun. I am leading this order as a true pagan, one who fight's for friends, allies and those who pay.