You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Friday, June 18th 2010, 9:45am

Holy War WC Competition 2010 (The Pachii Contest)

In honour of the WC (you may choose to honour either the world cup, or the water closet ... because washrooms are fantastic! Really, I use them everyday!) and in light of the recent emergence of a curiosity on the Holy War scene, we're holding a contest to help spur on the effort to get to the bottom of this riddle: Pachii

Prizes:

1st Place: 2 Tickets & 100 x Level (up to lvl 10: 1000) Gold
2nd Place: 2 Tickets
3rd Place: 1 Ticket & 100 x Level (up to lvl 10: 1000) Gold
4th Place: 1 Ticket
5th Place: 100 x Level (bis lvl 10: 1000) Gold

The Contest:

The task is to provide an account of Pachii. What is (a) pachii? Or who is pachii? Where did it/she come from? Why did it show up? And why here, in Holy War's Middle Ages, of all places? What does it mean to pachii? How many senses and meanings does the word have? How does pachii's future look? Etc.

Give a thorough, creative, and gripping account of pachii ... one of the prizes above could be yours, along with Holy War Forum glory and falcotron's respect (I've taken it upon myself to dole that out at my discretion).

That sounds falcotrific, I've got so many ideas, how do I enter the contest, Demon Stabber?

Well, I'm glad you asked. First, you grab yourself a nice stiff drink. Then, quietly ponder, chuckling to yourself periodically in self amusement as your imagination begins secreting ideas. When you're satisfied you've given birth to the essence and truth of Pachii and pachiiness, then write the account down and send it by email to: support.en@holy-war.net

• The subject of the email must be: Pachii Contest (I'll be using an email filter)
  • You should include your forum name in the email, and use the email address your forum account is registered to, where possible.
  • The account must be written in English, obviously (you too, this time, Tibbers, please).
  • The winning version will be posted in the forum under the FAQs as the official account, if I'm adequately impressed with it :P

Deadline for Submissions: Thursday, July 1st, 2010 = Canada Day (before I go home at 06:00 ST)
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!