You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GoldenWings

Beginner

• "GoldenWings" started this thread

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 6:33am

McDonalds

Hehe Yes thats right mcdonalds will come to W12 holy-war as a fun battle order for all players pagan to join we will however request a few things even though we are a fun battle order whats fun without winning so we will request that you be active and donate to us dailly you will ALL recieve a spot in the order sooner or later but we are going to take higher levels first because well need money for expanding are Residence

Good luck to all join W12 and consider joining this order because itll be loads of fun :D

Players who wish to join send me a pm or just say i wanna join on the thread and your name will be recorded

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GoldenWings" (Jul 21st 2010, 12:44am)

GoldenWings

Beginner

Monday, August 9th 2010, 8:01am

Alliance

For a funny try to take over W12 im am also trying to get a xain and saracen ally and the orders to be named Burger King and or Wendys for a Fast Food take over in W12

Crusher

Beginner

Monday, August 9th 2010, 8:13am

LOL i want to see this :p

GoldenWings

Beginner

Monday, August 9th 2010, 8:27am

It will be funny as hell if it happens as a alliance like that