Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Holy-War sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Slasher

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 302

Konum: Rainy Pacific NW USA

• Özel mesaj gönder

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 8:34pm

Golden Puny!!!!
Perfect name for a prestigious Puner award :thumbsup:
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.

fatrobin

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 345

Konum: middle england

Meslek: know it all / problem solver / IT helpdesk

• Özel mesaj gönder

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 11:12pm

wow the punners turning up thing made me "play" HW for all of 1 minute lol... back to not playing me things :P
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Ozzman

Orta Düzey

• "Ozzman" adlı kullanıcı yasaklandı

Mesajlar: 336

Konum: Ellas

Meslek: Secret State Police

• Özel mesaj gönder

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 5:51pm

wow the punners turning up thing made me "play" HW for all of 1 minute lol

yeh,it would be nice to return to any world that certain ppl play in,but with the old HW,I did buy one last ticket,2 weeks prem left and pondering what to do with the new updates...
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

fatrobin

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 345

Konum: middle england

Meslek: know it all / problem solver / IT helpdesk

• Özel mesaj gönder

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 11:09pm

viva la revolution... don't give GAS that money... invest it in a pointy stick to make me work (only done half the websites i said i would do this week... and that one is half done) who knows with enough investments in pointy sticks i might actually do something good... *waits for GAS to release this*
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Ozzman

Orta Düzey

• "Ozzman" adlı kullanıcı yasaklandı

Mesajlar: 336

Konum: Ellas

Meslek: Secret State Police

• Özel mesaj gönder

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 11:26pm

Could have bought so many pointy sticks for fatrobin,after seeing the international world and confirming my suspicions,kind of regret i didn't get those pointy sticks :(

Attention: The last reply to this post was 298 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Bigger Phil

Misafir

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 6:36pm

Puners!

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 11:45pm

Big Phil, please stop harassing players with your bold typing.

Bigger Phil

Misafir

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 11:55pm

Once you become a Master even a retired Master....you get to harass players more :-)