Вы вошли как гость.

Уважаемый гость, добро пожаловать на: Holy-War. Если Вы здесь впервые, то прочтите, пожалуйста, Помощь. В этом разделе можно подробнее ознакомиться с инструкциями к данной странице. Чтобы использовать все возможности данной страницы, придётся зарегистрироваться. Для регистрации используйте анкету регистрации или узнайте побольше о процессе регистрации. В случае, если Вы уже регистрировались - вход здесь.

Slasher

Передовик

записи: 302

Место жительства: Rainy Pacific NW USA

• Отправить личное сообщение

05.03.2011, 20:34

Golden Puny!!!!
Perfect name for a prestigious Puner award :thumbsup:
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.

fatrobin

Передовик

записи: 345

Место жительства: middle england

Профессия: know it all / problem solver / IT helpdesk

05.03.2011, 23:12

wow the punners turning up thing made me "play" HW for all of 1 minute lol... back to not playing me things :P
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Ozzman

Передовик

• "Ozzman" забанен(а)

записи: 336

Место жительства: Ellas

Профессия: Secret State Police

09.03.2011, 17:51

wow the punners turning up thing made me "play" HW for all of 1 minute lol

yeh,it would be nice to return to any world that certain ppl play in,but with the old HW,I did buy one last ticket,2 weeks prem left and pondering what to do with the new updates...
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

fatrobin

Передовик

записи: 345

Место жительства: middle england

Профессия: know it all / problem solver / IT helpdesk

09.03.2011, 23:09

viva la revolution... don't give GAS that money... invest it in a pointy stick to make me work (only done half the websites i said i would do this week... and that one is half done) who knows with enough investments in pointy sticks i might actually do something good... *waits for GAS to release this*
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Ozzman

Передовик

• "Ozzman" забанен(а)

записи: 336

Место жительства: Ellas

Профессия: Secret State Police

01.01.2012, 23:26

Could have bought so many pointy sticks for fatrobin,after seeing the international world and confirming my suspicions,kind of regret i didn't get those pointy sticks :(

Attention: The last reply to this post was 298 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Bigger Phil

незарегистрирован

08.01.2012, 18:36

Puners!

Buba the Great

Профи

записи: 594

Место жительства: Oklahoma City

24.01.2012, 23:45

Big Phil, please stop harassing players with your bold typing.

Bigger Phil

незарегистрирован

24.01.2012, 23:55

Once you become a Master even a retired Master....you get to harass players more :-)