You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The Missing Rum

Professional

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 12:37am

After your success on betting on a 3-legged donkey, you decide to bet on a 2-legged greyhound at the tracks.
This was completely foolish and you've wasted your time

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 8:26am

After the best night plundering you have ever had you work up quiet a sweat hauling your booty home
on reaching home you fall into a deep slumber only to awake to find that in fact
it was all a dreem
0 gold
0 xp

Cougar26

Trainee

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 12:09pm

After carefully preparing your next raid you set off for your target. Halfway there you realise that you've forgotten to feed your cat. You return home to an unhappy moggy. This raid will have to wait for another day.

Gold: 0
Exp:0
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

World 7: Cougar26

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 4:11pm

Contest

After raiding the temple of it's Relics, you decide to sell them to the local Priest in the next town for a handsome sum. You are promptly arrested by the Kingdom guards an thrown into a dungeon. Hopefully you'll learn that stealing doesn't always equal prosperity!

0 Gold/ 0 XP

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 4:15pm

Contest

While you are at the Thimblerig table contemplating the left, right and center cups, a group of bandits burst through the tavern doors. They start to rob each patron of their gold. You try to sneak out through a back door, trip over a dog, and are caught by two robbers and beaten senseless.

0 Gold/0 XP

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 4:57pm

After successfully robbing a vilage, you are returning home and see a robbery taking place. Like any good knight, you ride in and prevent the robbery. On returning to the rode, you find that your plunder has been stolen.

0 Gold
0 EXP

Ill try that again in slightly better English without the typo :p

After successfully plundering a village of all its wealth, you are returning home when you spot a robbery taking place. Leaving all of your possessions, you ride in and stop the disgraceful act. On returning to the road, you discover that all of your plunder has been stolen.

0g
0EXP

After celebrating your recent success gambling, you go out to the pub to celebrate. Sadly, you got very drunk and forgot what you did with your winnings.

0G
0EXP

I don't think that I've put a single one in the right thread yet :(
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 5:56pm

While in the tavern you get hustled and lose your gold to an old man
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 10:06pm

Ouch!
0gold
0xp

Cougar26

Trainee

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 2:56am

On your way to plunder a small market you trip over a carpet. A kind man helps you up. You politely thank him and turn to leave when he starts trying to sell you a carpet. You get sucked in and buy 3.

Exp: 0
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 2:58am

Whilst riding through the forest you get distracted by a purple flower. As you turn back to keep riding you hit your head on a low lying branch and fall off your horse. You wake up hours later and decide to go home.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 3:37am

You lose!

Cougar26

Trainee

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 4:13am

You have hit the jackpot. You won: Fail.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 5:39am

Wandering entries

:whistling: A and B agree to joust, but at the critical moment, A swerves aside and loses the fight. A's horse bucks him off in embarrassment and A lands on his ass standing nearby, crushing it. A has lost warhorse, packmule, and entry fees.

A chases B up into the mountains, where they engage in a vigourous snowball fight. After several hours, the fight is inconclusive, and the damp, bruised contestants wearily trail back down the mountain for hot chocolate and mead.

B calls a halt in the battle and buys A poutine, Beavertails and rich Canadian beer. A has a heart attack and is rushed to the nearest hospice. Fortunately, A has medical insurance and is able to pay for treatment and return to fight another day.

...Yes, I ken William Twyti
An he ought to be gagged
With his hounds and his horn in the morning.

(T. H. White)

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 11:54am

You think it's Sunday and don't go out plundering. However, it is actually (whatever day of the week it is) and you have just wasted some precious plundering time

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Satyros

Beginner

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 11:59am

You raid a caravan belonging to a rich merchant, you turn to leave, content with your winnings, but you turn your ankle on a cobble. Fortunately, a nurse helps you to your feet and treats your injury. Unfortunately, you don't have your free healthcare card with you...

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 1:20pm

So much slipping and falling down during fights has finally caught up with you. Your back gave out and you are confined to bed.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 4:08pm

it looks like its just not going to be your day

0gold
0xp

justforfun

Beginner

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 4:22pm

While plundering a small taverna, you run into a pillar. This encourages
the landlord and his friends to fight you off and drive you out of the
tavern! gold:0 exp:0
Waptro HW4, Gregor of Doomer HW1 and Shadow Warrior HW8

Your user-ID: 130745-4ENHW,
Your user-ID: 129370-1ENHW,
Your user-ID: 19574-8ENHW

Cougar26

Trainee

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 4:41pm

You're forced to take your partner to dinner.

Exp: 4
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 4:48pm

Whilst on your way home from a successful trip to the tavern you pop past your mail box, only to find a bill from the blacksmith for the repair of all your armour. You promptly take your haul to the smithy.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 9:14am

after a great night plundering you decide to celebrate in the local tavern
after a few to many drinks you start to boast about your nights plunders
unfortunate for you the local sheriff hears your stories and promptly chucks you in his cells
seems you forgot plundering is still against the law in these parts

0 gold
0 xp

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 12:29pm

Winning a bet at the village tavern, you decide to bet again for more. Winning again, you decide this is easy money. After placing all your remaining gold on a sure bet, you realize you've been conned and have lost all your gold.
w2=Caradoc [Pagan] w5=Lord Kerak [TUA] w8=Little Sin [SOULS] w9=Sinbad [Arabs] w10=Caradoc [CLUB] w11=Nevyn [OTIS] w12=Sinbad [FAT] INT1=Caradoc [HPC]

HW:?: 2 words.... X P

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 12:33pm

Having great success as an Order Master, you decide to run for mayor. You pay for the adverts, buy the proper votes, and rally the voters. Somehow, you forgot your opponent bribed the vote-counter and you've wasted all your gold.
w2=Caradoc [Pagan] w5=Lord Kerak [TUA] w8=Little Sin [SOULS] w9=Sinbad [Arabs] w10=Caradoc [CLUB] w11=Nevyn [OTIS] w12=Sinbad [FAT] INT1=Caradoc [HPC]

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 12:45pm

You find a treasure map. You follow the instructions carefully. It leads you to a large chest of gold. Just as you unearth it, a squad of ninjas jumps out and steals the gold from you before you know what happened.

justforfun

Beginner

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 1:00pm

You accidentally raided your own house. No more plundering after having fun at the tavern. g:0 exp:0

Cougar26

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 2:27pm

Your luck starts to run out, your bills start piling up so you decide its time you take what is rightfully yours. Under the cover of darkness you rob a non-for profit organisation. As such you return home empty handed. Time to rethink the plan.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 3:30pm

You open your spouse's credit card bill. There goes this plunder.

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 3:50pm

You ambush a rich merchant traveling down the highway. You slip in the mud and black out. You awaken covered in tar and feathers and walk home crying.

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 3:54pm

You're searching for your next score when you notice lights flashing and dashing across the sky. You are so distracted, you forget about seeking out your riches.

Caradoc

Trainee

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 9:19pm

As you are pillaging a rival village, an old man stops you to chat about the how the Holy War used to be about hard work and dedication and these young warriors don't know how easy they have it. Before you realize it, hours have passed and all the loot is all gone.

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:31pm

you decide to take your child with you to teach him the art of plundering
Big mistake!
the little scamp goes missing with the plunder
you giggle to yourself
chip off the old block
0gold
0xp

Caradoc

Trainee

Friday, August 20th 2010, 1:30am

You're having bad luck plundering, so you decide to sell your blood for gold instead. Bad news, your blood is worthless. Guess you could say you have bad blood.

justforfun

Beginner

Friday, August 20th 2010, 12:33pm

While plundering a farm, the farmer's wife gives you at cup a tea which makes you sick. You run to the nearest outhouse and when you are done, you found that you all your plunders are gone.

Mutania

Trainee

Friday, August 20th 2010, 12:44pm

You fart and cause an earthquake. Feeling guilty, you donate all of your plunder to the relief effort

Friday, August 20th 2010, 7:10pm

You see a Merchant drop a brown bag of gold when you go to pick it up a bird swoops down and flies away with what the bird thought was its dinner
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Cougar26

Trainee

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 5:12am

On your way to your favourite and secret plundering place you spot your plundering nemesis. You decide to outsmart him so you set up a trap. You climb into a tree and wait for him to pass. As he passes you launch yourself out of the tree and he quickly moves to the side and you fall flat on your face. Whilst unconscious he robs you of your loot. You return home ashamed.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 12:25pm

Whilst galloping through the woods a squirrel jumps out in front of your horse. You swerve to miss the squirrel and drive your horse straight into a tree. You have to get the horse towed. This costs a fortune.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 1:34pm

Pachii's first entry

You place an ad in the HW classifieds: "Wanted female player to share long plunders along deserted beaches." You learn that deserted beaches are not good plunders and men impersonating women is common.

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 1:39pm

Pachii's second entry

You get hired as a bible/koran/kama sutra translator. You write in your best Scottish ebonic text, but still manage to anger your customers and get burned at the stake.

Cougar26

Trainee

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 1:41pm

After a successful plunder you decide to come home and just relax with a mead and a pipe. Someone knocks at the door and you put your pipe down. Unfortunately your house is very flammable....as you found out.

The Island

Such a great movie.