You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Monday, August 16th 2010, 9:50am

Plunder Text Contest (week 3) - 16.8.2010 - 22.8.2010

Please post your plunder text entries here in this thread. This week we are looking for texts for a no booty plunder.

The rules:

- Write only your plunder text, and nothing else. All posts which are not merely plunder texts will be deleted. Discussion, celebration, and virtual applause should be taken to the discussions thread.
- The usual forum and game rules apply to the contest entries as well - nothing insulting of offending is permitted.
- You may submit as many different plunder texts for consideration as your creativity can manage.
- The thread will be closed on Sunday at 23:59 server time. All entries must be posted before that time.

Have Fun!!!
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Ranock_Ironfist

Intermediate

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:03am

While out in the country side, you catch a glimpse of the sunset. You see a double rainbow. You lose a day trying to figure out what it means.

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 16th 2010, 11:44am

While admiring TEIs AVI, you are knocked unconcious and your gold is taken. 0g 0xp
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 16th 2010, 11:46am

While trying to understand Tibs' recent forum posting, you get a massive case of brain freeze and dropping your bag of gold you run home screaming for your mommy. 0g 0xp

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 16th 2010, 11:48am

You sneak up behind Underground attempting to relieve him of his ill-gotten booty. Suddenly a bright flash of light appears and you wake up in the medical tent where you are in a full body cast. 0xp 0g

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 16th 2010, 11:50am

You find the farmers wife distracted by another knight, you sneak up on her and club her in the head. Walking away satisfied you realize that in your excitement of getting revenge, you left you loot laying on the ground. 0g 0xp

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 16th 2010, 11:52am

You foolishly place your wager on a 3 legged poitou donkey. As expected it looses. 0g 0xp

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 16th 2010, 11:53am

While making plans on your new W28 Order, Fatrobin steals all your ideas and becomes the most successful OM in HW history. 0g 0xp

OK, moving on now...

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:24pm

On the way home you run into a Pachii and lose all your gold.
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:24pm

After a night at the tavern you pass out in a ditch. When you wake up you find that someone has taken all of your gold.

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:25pm

On the way to see your mistress you bump into your wife and end up on the ground with no gold.

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:25pm

After losing your 3 legged donkey in a bet you end up with no gold.

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:26pm

On the way to plunder a house it starts to rain and floods the roads.

justforfun

Beginner

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:37pm

You succefully raid Mod's house and stole Ban Hammer,on the way to your house you encountered dark figure called "Admin" you got scared so much that you droped your loot and runned screeming to your house. 0g
Waptro HW4, Gregor of Doomer HW1 and Shadow Warrior HW8

Your user-ID: 130745-4ENHW,
Your user-ID: 129370-1ENHW,
Your user-ID: 19574-8ENHW

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:09pm

You missed the ferry to the Holy Land
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:10pm

You respond to an ad in the Holy War Times for a court jouster. Upon arrival you realize the ad was for a court jester. Embarrassed you slink home.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:24pm

After a day of shopping with your wife you are left with no gold :P

justforfun

Beginner

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:27pm

While plundering a farm, the farmer's wife hugged you from behind , hugging you unconscious. Your maid took you back home to
rest, where you now awaken with a terrible nagging.

Gold plundered: 0
Experience points: 0
Waptro HW4, Gregor of Doomer HW1 and Shadow Warrior HW8

Your user-ID: 130745-4ENHW,
Your user-ID: 129370-1ENHW,
Your user-ID: 19574-8ENHW

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:34pm

You found the cave of the forty thieves. Unfortunately, you forgot the password.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:40pm

When you practiced implementing the plan of looting your neighbours house you accidentally kicked down your own door.

Gold : -25
Experience Points : 2
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

World 7: Cougar26

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:43pm

After a drink at the bar you notice a town guard putting a ticket on the horse outside. You start to abuse the guard and he keeps putting tickets on the horse. After a while you tell the guard thats not your horse and trot away into the night.

Gold: 666
Exp: 6
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:46pm

You found some beans in the cupboard. The next morning you went to the market and conned some poor kid to give you his donkey in exchange for your "Magic Beans".

Gold: Donkey
Exp: 10
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:50pm

Whilst riding through the woods you are stopped by a band of what looks like merry men. The leader introduces himself as "Robin of Loxely". He does not let you pass. So you punch him in the face and continue riding.

Gold: 250
Exp: 5
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:54pm

After a few too many drinks you stumble into a room with a really big round table. Finding this a strange table you decide to cut it up for firewood with a Golden Sword called Excalibur and settle in for the night. The next morning you wake up dead.

Gold: 0
Exp: 0
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:56pm

One night you are disturbed from your sleep. You realise someone is in the house. You get up with your wooden staff. You see them in the kitchen and........BAM!!!! You knock out the intruder. When morning breaks you notice you went to sleep in the wrong house.

Exp: 1
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:00pm

You stumble into the market square after a few too many drinks. You feel embarrassed as you left your ego in the bar.

Gold: 10
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:02pm

After travelling for many weeks and months your horse breaks a shoe. Not being a blacksmith you have no idea how to change it. So you call Blacksmith & Co roadside assistance. They keep you waiting for hours before they bother to come out and help.

Exp: 4
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:04pm

Late one night you have nothing to do, so you go around the village putting up posters of potential plunder catchphrases. Its a long night and so you put up lots of these posters.

Gold: 1000
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:07pm

Whilst trying to find your way home you stumble across the rare Cougar26 who can only be found in certain places. You use your portable sketch artist to sketch the illsuive being. The next day you sell the picture at the market for a handsome profit.

Gold: 1000
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:12pm

After spending hours putting your armour on and getting ready for your tournament you realise that the chilli you had for dinner may not have been such a smart choice.

Exp: 2
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:14pm

After being kicked out of the council meeting board you decide to actually plunder instead of inserting random funny thoughts into a competition.

Gold: 800
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:16pm

You get stuck in the middle of a western style standoff between the Christians and Saracens. You decide the best thing to do is sit back with the wealthy pagans and watch the fight unfold.

Gold: 0(Free Popcorn)
Exp: 7
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:19pm

After spending hours polishing your sword you pop into the gentleman's club to compare swords. When who should walk through the door but someone with a unique weapon. After your ego takes a battering you decide to go home where your sword will be appreciated.

Exp: 4
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:24pm

You failed at reading the competition header and so had to report yourself for inappropriate content for that competition. Epic Fail!

The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:26pm

You played Thimblerig.

Exp: 1
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:32pm

You've had a few too many drinks and in the tavern notice your wife in the middle of the room facing away. You go up and grab her booty. Only to realise its not your wife.

Exp: -1
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:35pm

You decide to conquer an enemy order that you have never heard of but has been around for months. When you break in you realise everyone inside is dead. Your return home with no loot.

The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:40pm

After losing money on a rooster fight. You decide to even the playing field. You dress a donkey up very cunningly as a rooster. You put all your money on the really odd looking rooster with odds of 1000 to 1. All seems to be going well until you realise that your donkey has 3 legs. The judges notice and take your money.

Exp:0
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:43pm

There is one universal truth and that is...............NEVER give a woman your Credit Card.

Exp: 5
The Island

Such a great movie.

Cougar26

Trainee

Monday, August 16th 2010, 5:48pm

You were feeling particularly lazy so you gave up.

The Island

Such a great movie.