You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:41pm

Plunder Text Week 1 Winners

Here are the winners of the first week's plunder-text contest. I could only select the 3 which I felt the most appropriate, but there were many which brought variously a smirk, smile, chortle or even a laugh to day, so thank you to everyone who entered. In the coming weeks, please remain with the plunder type specified for the week, and, as much as I enjoy them too, texts which are too personal or make mention of specific players, past and present, aren't really suitable for the game at large. But feel free to include them to be read.

So, the winners below should contact me with a forum PM specifying the account ID and name they want the award credited to, and a time-span when they will be safe to receive the gold.

Congratulations and I look forward to reading the next week's entries.
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:48pm

First Place: Cecil
After searching all night without any success, you return some empty lix bottles to the store and cash them in for the deposit.

Second Place: Tiberius Leodegan

u r plunderin a city nd yer bes frnd get injurd
en da prosess. ye ahv aa chois between carin fer im or continuin yer
plundr. ye go fer aa third chois nd hed home fer aa drink....

Third Place: Zalcorv

You have found the lost city of Atlantis! Sadly the Atlantisian dollar is not strong in these tough economic times.

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 1:30am

thought they had to be in English???
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 2:32pm

One further note. Please PM me leaving me a little time to find the Pm and be ready (I don't stare at my inbox all day, and with the translation I don't get to check as frequently as possible). Sending a message a day ahead would be best and remember I am only in the office from 09:00-17:30 server time, so I can't give you gold at reset. Thanks.

itsjustme

Professional

Sunday, August 22nd 2010, 8:08pm

thought they had to be in English???

That was a serious question sorta...
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 3:03am

I am actually disturbed that you would even consider placing what tibbers writes into your game. Its bad enough you allow it on the forum, but wasnt he permabanned from the shoutbox for his inability to type normally? Now you will actually place his gibberish into the game?

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 3:57pm

8o i still won nd ye dint!!!!!! HARHARHARHAR!!!!!! 8o 8o :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 5:11pm

I didnt win, because I did not enter.

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 5:22pm

I entered weeks 2-4, but they seem to have forgotten about the rest of the contest...
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 5:34pm

@ Kinjiro, dat aint me consern cuz i still win.. :thumbup:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Cougar26

Trainee

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 1:18am

When are you guys (forum mods and such) going to publish the winners from weeks 2-4. Whats going on? 8| 8| ?( ?(
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

World 7: Cougar26