Você não está logado.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Shehzaad Shibli" started this thread

Ocupação: Teacher

• Enviar mensagem particular

08.11.2007, 07:35

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Administrative Thread.

Hi to Darkravens and Drbigo. I hope you all don't mind me including you on our council. It just seemed that the more experienced players should be leading for the moment. I know we don't have that much to do until we actually start the order, but I wanted to see if we three could agree on some basic rules for the Order. Feel free to PM me or reply here. We'll start discussion when both of you get a chance to read this. Just post to let us know that everyone is ready to go.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

08.11.2007, 17:40

Grazie Sheh, if I can call you that (I'm calling you that!)

I'm honored to be on the council. ^-^ The first priority I believe is of course to hit level 15, but till then there's all sorts of stuff to figure out like ranks, maybe a story, something to reel in members.

Stuff like that.

As for rules....hmmm...don't attack a saracen?

I will soar

08.11.2007, 18:00

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff that I want to discuss, hopefully the good Doctor and Rageball (One of the people that hit 11 without it showing up on the screen) will swing by so we can begin discussions in full.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

08.11.2007, 18:57

Great!

Cripes....I keep accidentally attacking Saracens out of my insane lust for gold....V_V

I will soar

08.11.2007, 19:14

Salam

Firstly, i attack saracen for the simple reason that i am trying to get experience points there simply are not enough players out there with high enough levels to attack. There is currently only 1 player in the game who is higher than myself in stats and thats
<TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>Charlemagne</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think he is buying up his stats, dont know.

Secondly, i agree we need to hurry to 15, cuz then what i think we cando is actually start giving money to other players and info.

08.11.2007, 19:20

Yes. Whence an order is made it can grant it's members loans of gold, but will need to be paid back.

Still once we have an order I will renounce attacking any Saracen unless they attack me first. A just oath that I believe we should all take once the order materializes.

I will soar

08.11.2007, 19:36

Recruits

Question: where are you guys at so far in reaching 15?

Here is a list of the top 100 guys with good stats, you can tall i be doing me homework, lool.

ayway,

Sedated, devin-420, Shehzaad Shibli, Ophiuchus, Friar, The_legendary_dragon_knight, Sari, moose88, J8ryan, Dominant, smallwai, drew, goldenator, Melaina, DeathKami, GoodLuck, RageBall, yhoyo, nooby, flight-1, Greyanvil, alibaba, Blackrhino, Indigo, Navaji, Darkravens, Muhammadjihad, Azani, bowbeast, nitemurder, billslayer, scare, LunarKitsune, Fraddav, Dagda, AlJubal, Judochop, pash003, amin, Jaxx, nightowl6969, maximilion, Munki, Malcom X, Stanis Hawk, Zeromonkeyx, raz197, everwld300, Volc, alexu, Acidic, drago, etopsirhc, Matoru, Az-Zahir, BoWolf, Malinar, Abdul_Rafie, Anything673, Belthazaar, young1537, Zinxen, Sabrove, Proudwalker, Elektra07, lfctimmy92, suefado, Denkinstein, Darklordgt, jackfrost, parkesli, biggansta4evr, Bazzel, monkey6, Ligettactics, Spectr3, huskie08, Dark Dreven, Grace, Shari, Ali, JeffrMcD, XZESE, Moses, Ralahs, bfb926, Garanath, jesse1, Saad Farooq, Hellsmartyr, shotgun833, Lazy Girl, Janus, dylmatt2, Pelucheux, Spartam, mac1492, darkpro

I suggest we email them once the order has been started.

Oh one more thing whats the name of the order. the Order of the crecent moon isnt very apealing.

08.11.2007, 19:46

Indeed it isn't. We must find a good arabic name. A strong one...one that will strike fear in the weak christian fools and the lost pagan souls.

And I'm about 86 away from level 12. I'll probably hit 12 tonight with plundering and a few attacks. Spend most of my gold on stats and save up for a scimmy...oh.....a scimmy....ohhhhhhhhh....

And man I'm glad I'm on that list. I gots to work on my gold placement. I neglected attacking people from levels 1-6 cause I'm a nice guy at heart. V.V

But we really do need to get a few more members. Find some smart saracens and get them to join, make them officers etc. etc.

I will soar

08.11.2007, 20:44

Well, the name I proposed "the Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon," is actually a group of Muslims in history. They were some of the front-runners of the Turks. I'm up for changing if everyone wants to. I do think that is a good first order of business.

The second order of business would be to decide on rules. The rule about not attacking other Saracens is something to consider, but due to our high levels, there aren't many other options unfortunatly. Maybe we can instill a level limit like no attacking Saracens before level 10. That rule can be edited to no attacking Saracens at all when the population of players over level 10 grows. Let me know what you all think.

08.11.2007, 20:54

Agreed, limit to our own levels of saracen, i personally do not mind if you guys attack me for exp points.

True the name is good, but we are fighting against christians and pagans, through out history only 2 eras where succussful in defeating them, sala7udeen and omar ibn alkhatab.

Besides, i think the name should be short and strong.

Brotherhood, army of faith, ..etc

Sasarai

Iniciante

Ocupação: school

08.11.2007, 21:37

the Ottoman empier or the Moorish States :P

hi ppl i am a level 9 saracen :D

08.11.2007, 21:51

Welcome Sasari. Let me direct you to the regular thread. We're using this thread as a bit of a corporate meeting room. We are very honored to have another brother in arms, and in the future we would like to expand the current Council. Yet until then the four of us (Myself, Raven, The Good Doctor, and Rageball) are the leading members in both time played and levels. We do indeed value your opinion, and we are always open for suggestion.

08.11.2007, 22:52

SALA-ALLAH-HUDDIN!!!!!

....ahhhhhhh.....

The Ottoman empire is going a bit far....

Maybe the Moorish states...but it still doesn't sound good on paper. Fear the moorish states! Ohhhhhhhh!

The idea of us not attacking low level saracens is a good idea. Then again once we hit level 15, the only saracens we'll be able to attack are level 11's....since we'll be out of the ten range which is the maximum "newcomer" protection guaranteed so that rule kinda goes without saying.

Common sense dictates that we of course never attack our own order members...so maybe we only attack all un-allied saracens?

I will soar

08.11.2007, 23:10

Ok, a compromise: Brotherhood of the Crescent.

08.11.2007, 23:14

We'll see, we'll see. No need to decide right now right. ^-^

(Personally I like Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon. Thaz just me though.)

I will soar

08.11.2007, 23:20

then i think we should just stick with it then.

lol, i am sick of winning so much off of level 9 christians, they are saving up, they dont spend...hint hint attack them!!

08.11.2007, 23:21

Which reminds me Dr....did you use premium tickets to up your stats or are you just lucky?

I will soar

08.11.2007, 23:25

luck? i started the game as soon as it came out, i was one of the first 10, i fought everyone who listed after me until there was no more, pretty much like now. just sitting here doing a week of night oncall, all patients are good and well and i sit on computer beating almost every new guys comeing in.

do yah like my avatar....gives away the fact i am palestinian dont it.loool

08.11.2007, 23:27

O-o That would explain it....that would also explain your name. ^-^ Though the bigo part...I always thought that was a reference to BigO....heh...

And that avatar's much better than your old one. Pride. So very important.

I will soar

08.11.2007, 23:28

Ok, hopefully Rageball will show up soon to help. I've also invited Acidic to join our council. I talked with him very early on about joining and he seemed interested. He's a pretty cool guy.

If the name thing is settled, lets move on to basic rules.

I think we need some kind of conduct rule for members. I really want to stand by my earlier statement that anyone that wants to join can, but that doesn't mean we can pull around a lot of dead weight. So how can we regulate (fairly) who is working for the betterment of the order and who is pulling us down. Could we put regulations on how fast people should level up? Maybe the rate they raise their stats? Maybe the number of battles they fight per week? Lets discuss.

08.11.2007, 23:31

I believe the question is "Should we" not what "We should"

Should we put regulations on battles and leveling up and stat increases? It sounds like our members doing such would be a good thing. We need strong and loyal warriors in the order battles that will surely come.

As for membership, we are just starting out, but we do need some form of...requirement to make sure that the new member joining the order is truly devoted. But for now, all are welcome is a good policy.

I will soar

08.11.2007, 23:33

Ok, so maybe members over a certain level? What level would be enough to see that the people are going to stick around and not fly away?

08.11.2007, 23:45

you know, we have to wait till the order is started to see what the game lets us do. there are some games that you have to pay a fees to join, other that you have to level up every now and then, others say you have to bring in 2 people with you.....etc. so what does this game let us do. will we have a unified bank? things like that

08.11.2007, 23:52

you have to be lvl 5 to even apply, so there's that cleared up. It doesn't list anything about a bank or such. What I did learn is that there are two leadership positions in the Order: 1. the Order Master 2. Army Leaders. It doesn't list how many army leaders that a single Order can have, but I'm guessing its like Lieutenants. That does bring up the question as to who these people will be. Obviously among the 4 or 5 of us these positions will be filled, but who goes where?

09.11.2007, 00:11

Who goes where?

Elaborate? I is confused...my headache's passed though. Phew. ^-^

I will soar

09.11.2007, 00:11

Guys as for the plundering plunder for 10 min then look for a fight with a high level play then plunder 10 then fight. that is the best way to increase your exp points and money quicker.

cuz during plundering everyone is plundering and less people are fight so once the one hour prtection is over the guy is usually pluncering and thats your chance. its luck when it happens but worth it in the end.

as for the whos who. that canbe decided when the order begins, because who ever is first to reach 15 shoudl start the order and he automatically gets the first position but thats only a formality.

09.11.2007, 00:12

as for the min level i agree 5 sounds good.

09.11.2007, 00:27

....sounds like a plan! KRAW! FIRST TO 15!!

Well actually....we should put it to a vote. Once we reach level 15, we should all sit around and have a good old democratic vote.

.....or it could be a race...KRAW!!

I will soar

09.11.2007, 00:30

The good Doc's ahead of both of us. I'm actually the least leveled of the three of us. Whoever gets there first is more that welcome to start it. I trust you guys to be cool about it.

Ok so we've got an opening level (5). How do we keep everyone on task? Level checks? Fight checks? Stat checks?

09.11.2007, 00:40

True that. True that.

As for monitoring our members. That'll be really hard since the only member search system on the game is the attack. Though if we open an order we'll probably get some kind of listing in the order tab. Like a chart of all the members and their levels and ranks y'know?

I will soar

09.11.2007, 00:45

Well, we can simply add them as friends. Then we can look at their Victories and Defeats to see if they have been fighting. We can also monitor their level and stat progression from their profile page. We could just split up recruits amongst ourselves to keep the workload low.

09.11.2007, 00:47

Hm. Yes that's a good idea. Splitting the workload amongst the higher members of the council/order. We can each monitor a certain group of recruits...this can all play into ranks...

I will soar

09.11.2007, 00:49

Right. We should eventually make up some sort of rank names (not quite as important as making sure we have a working Order). Ok, so which are we going to use to monitor?

09.11.2007, 01:17

sorry bout the gap there, yes i agree.
what about the 100 name ranking thing they have already set up, we can use that in some way.bare in mind that not everyone will be able to play every day or every other day. and that some people start lossing interest and so on.
you know the list i sent you guys, why dont we start "advertiseing from now" using those 100 names. i thoughti can email them all at once but i can i can only email one at a time.
why dont we start by emailing them and seeing what out there. some people already email me about ideas and things.

09.11.2007, 01:25

I don't have a problem with advertising. I just didn't know if anyone would ask a lot of questions we wouldn't have answers for yet.

09.11.2007, 01:31

True, thats why i think everything will be put into place as soon as the order is up and running.
as long as the basics are understood.
plans are done with votes and shura, discussing between eveyone.
helping and support the younger ones to grow, i think thats veryimprotant because we do not have number so might as well have power and orginasation.(that means tha stronger levels need to attack the lower ones so they can get exp points--for eg)

09.11.2007, 01:33

do you guys have msn messenger. i think its better than just putting ideas here where everyone can see.

09.11.2007, 01:34

Ok, so maybe we should just compose a message that we can copy/paste when we mail it to everyone. It would be faster and impartial. Something like:

We want you to be in our order. Here's what we stand for. Please let us know.

But of course more elaborate.

09.11.2007, 01:35

sorry to interject but we will need some thing more personal than that, we all need to send out letters with our own flare
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

The Legendary Dragon Knight

09.11.2007, 01:37

Hence the "More elaborate than that"