You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 28th 2008, 8:55am

THE PRIDE NEEDS HEROES!

NOBILIS EST IRA LEONIS

Calling all Christian soldiers!

The Pride is a newly founded Christian order open to all; from the meekest to the mightiest, all are welcome!

If you want to be part of an order where you can make a difference,

Where you can play a unique and vital part within the structure,

Where your development is integral to the success of the community,

Then look no further than The Pride!

To join us, contact the grand master, Vladeus (that's me), or just search for "The Pride" (tag: LION). Our entry fee is the same as our tax: 10 x your level (e.g., level 10 tax would be 10x10=100).

Come, friend! Grow mighty with us! I look forward to seeing you there.
Longest-serving OM in W2 (28, Jan, 2008 - present)

Joining W2? Use this link, and tell 'em Vlad sent ya': http://www.holy-war.net/?ref=19405-2ENHW

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vladeus" (Feb 13th 2009, 4:07pm)

Monday, January 28th 2008, 12:41pm

We currently have openings in the following ranks and offices:

-Standard Bearers

-Captain of the Gaurd

-Staff and Drill Seargents

-Knights of the Lion

-Knights

-Heralds

-Cadets

-Acolytes

-Squires

We also offer a variety of programs and benefits to our members, with positions to suit each individual. Come and see what the fuss is all about!

Joining W2? Use this link, and tell 'em Vlad sent ya': http://www.holy-war.net/?ref=19405-2ENHW

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vladeus" (Feb 1st 2008, 7:45pm)

Friday, February 1st 2008, 7:52pm

Currently at 25 men and rising! Join us in this meteoric climb to the top! Hurry, before all positions are filled!

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Vladeus" (Feb 19th 2008, 11:37am)

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 10:37pm

We're now at 38 with room for 45.

Also, I'd really like to know if anybody ever bothers reading these things. Please leave a message if you can see this.

Friday, April 25th 2008, 1:44pm

they are a good order, and our ally.
Are you a low level Christian on W2? Do you want to join a big order but are afraid they will not accept you? If this is you then join the [DESA] Double Edged Sword Academy! We will give you advice for the game and help you become a better player!

Wednesday, April 30th 2008, 9:02am

Yeah, Vladeus is a good guy--and dangerous, now that he's got not only the rhyming gladius, but the magic sword he stole from Singe the Dragon.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 10:30am

Haha! Thanks, Falcotron!

See, folks? Even the Big Kahuna of WoL, the Who's Who of W2 Saracen orders, recognizes The Pride!

60 Members and Rising! 60 Memebers and Rising! Who will be the next to add his strength to our massive, merry band of Christian warriors? Will it be you? Our door is always open to you (though we do tend to shut it during battles - that's just common sense)!

Monday, October 13th 2008, 1:38pm

Shameless Self-Bump

That's right - I'm not ashamed.

I admit that the only reason for this "response" is to get this thread to the top. However, I'm not doing it merely to promote The Pride. Rather, I simply can not stand by while some W6 order uses the W2 Christian Order section for their irrelevent purposes. It's an insult to my beloved World 2, and I won't have it! At least now a W2 Christian Order is back at the top of our own section, where we belong.

Fight for World 2! Fight for The Pride!

Friday, February 13th 2009, 4:23pm

LION is now the home of 75 noble, happy, and steadfastly loyal Christian warriors! However, there's always room for more new comrades at our table! Come, friend, and seek ye a home in The Pride. We eagerly await the day you join us, wherefore we shall swing wide our gates and prepare a place for thee!

THE PRIDE: Serving the W2 Christian community since the 28th of January, 2008

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vladeus" (Feb 20th 2009, 11:47am)

Blue Tiger

Professional

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 6:32pm

theres an order called heroes... You should ask them to join yours
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:16am

Now that W1's WICCA is gone, there's a good chance that LION is the order with the largest castle, the most members, and the longest-serving OM. What are the current numbers?

I suspect that a couple years from now, the last 100 members of W2 will all be in LION, still run by Vladeus, and they can declare total victory. :)
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Monday, December 7th 2009, 6:27pm

[LION]

Order formation Member count
28.01.2008 01:12 88

they are close to maxing out, they are upgraded to 95 avalible spots
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)

Friday, March 12th 2010, 5:34am

Expansion Complete

The order residence is expanded under Vladeus's supervision. 06.03.2010 00:52

An INCREDIBLE accomplishment!!! Not just by the longest serving OM (and AC) but by the loyal, faithful and selfless members of the Pride. The strength of the Pride comes not just from the leadership but from the steadfastness of our members. From World 2's "Golden Age" and through the difficult times, our members have remained faithful and kept their eyes on the goal. They were not bribed to stay, though I freely admit I'd buy them all tickets to stay premium if I could have afforded it. ;)

One thing that I've learned in my life is that there are several ways to "really" get to know someone. One way is to catch them at their worst or see them them under pressure. One can see a glimpse of a person's true character and nature during those moments. Another way is to play games with them. To see if they can play with honor, fairness and noble spirit. Or will they cut corners and scratch and maybe even cheat to "Win-at-all-costs". The members of The Pride stayed through thick and thin and I salute them all. I appreciate seeing just a little bit of the kind of character that these players possess. I'm not saying anyone of them (or myself) are perfect in any way, and I apologize if I or anyone of us have offended any of you. I am saying they have a qualities which I admire in a person and they are consistancy, faithfullness and integrity. As an added bonus, we all seem to share a slightly offbeat sense of humor. :D

Salutes to The Pride, Hail to our faithful friends and Respect to our Honorable opponents.

Bob the Nailer, AC "longest serving AC in W2" ;) (I think ?( )

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:31pm

more than 3/4 of the order is dead ?(
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

BelliCose

Trainee

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 1:37pm

Hobo Monk in the Hizzzz-ouse X(
w2-Hobo Monk *dead*
w4-HxAx :thumbup:
w6-Heretic_Anthem *dead*
w7-non-premium POS
Thank you drive through.