You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 2:01pm

latest update

Are you sure that the money's earned will be equal and above the monies earned before the update.

I have tried both plundering and defending since the update over the last couple of days and 25% of the time I have ended up with zero gold and experience points.

Before the update I might have a zero result maybe once every couple of days.

With the reduction in wages it is nearly impossible for me to earn enough to pay for training as by the time I finish a days work and plunder I then have to work another day before I am even close to the money I need to train this means to keep hold of cash I have to buy elixers which I then have to sell at a loss to try and train one level.
It is gonna take me nearly 3 days just to train one attribute one level.

Is this gonna stay as is or will it be rectified soon. :cursing:

Dradaki

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 4:23pm

Defending will earn you about 1/2 the gold and make the difference that much more worse. If you are non premium this difference is further compounded.

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 7:15am

It seems to me that the update has made it more difficult to climb up the ladder and is a backward step for what was already a frustrating process.