You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 6:25pm

Why isn't this area used?

I haven't got round to joining an order yet but when I do I imagine one of the highlights will be Order battles - so how come nobody wants to engage in a little pre-war baiting & post war bragging? I would have expected this area to be well used & potentially the most fun as a way of passing time between fights, especially as you can't really use the SB to do it effectively (due to the excessive amount of nuzzling & snuggling that goes on there 24/7!).
Anyway, I took part in a couple of battles earlier but only got the tail end of the action & hauled very little but am 4 & 0 for what it's worth!

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 3:40am

Never mind... I'll use it myself :p Now you see that was a good battle (KoG v Saracens), 10 & 4 for me & took out a lvl 19 & 17 early on, good exp & a handy indication of how my stats are coming along :)

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 10:41pm

10 & 4 again, 220gp & 8 xp - nice