You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Bob the Nailer" started this thread

Thursday, February 14th 2008, 3:13am

New Order: Brothers Bought by His Blood

Check us out.

Consider all of the orders before joining, and stay committed to one you join.

Peace out.

• "Bob the Nailer" started this thread

Sunday, March 2nd 2008, 12:21am

Additional Details about our order.

Just so you know, this order is not for everyone, read carefully, commit completley.

Our order is specifically for RL true believers. I would like to extend a special welcome to our Christian brothers who have served in the armed forces. Bob the Nailer is prior service US Army in RL.

There are only 2 kinds of religions in this world, they are

a) salvation by works and the other (false religions,most every other religion)
b) salvation by grace through faith. Ephesians 2:8 (1 true faith, having a relationship with the Living God)

The first one is false religion it is what most other religions are, to get to \"heaven\" you must work to get there, The motive of course is ultimately selfish. The latter is Biblical Christianity. You get to got to heaven because God loves you and sent Jesus to die on the cross and take your punishment for you. Thus you go to heaven because you ask for it because it is a the FREE gift of God. John 3:16. The motive here is now love. You do good deeds not to get you to heaven but because you are already going there and you LOVE God so much you can\'t help yourself.
If you desire a more detailed explanation please PM me.

Greetings brethren, I would like to begin by saying that I am merely the founder of this order not the ruler or dicator. Being the founder does not make me better or worse than any other member. Like the Knights of the Round Table, I would like us to consider each other to be equal both in the sight of God and of each other. Here are some of the basic principles for our order.

I. We serve only one Master.
Matt.23: 8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Matt.23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Therefore, in reverence to God’s word, I am declining any ti.tles for myself as well as all members.
We will simply address each other as “brother” or “sister” for our fair female believers. As we grow we may elect members to various functions and or duties, treasurer and recruiter for example, those are just jobs, not ti.tles of elevation.

II. Our mission is to exalt the name of our Lord, Jesus the Christ. Hopefully we are doing this both offline and online.
1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
It\'s the little things that count, whether we’re doing something important or just relaxing playing games, it should reflect the grace the Almighty gave us.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

We love our Lord becasue he first loved us.

III. The specifics of our online gameplay.

a) We do NOT attack Christians. We are permitted to defend ourselves but deliberate attacks on Christians and Christian orders are forbidden. How can we show the love of Jesus if we disobey his command to love each other? John 13:34, John 15:12, John 15:17 and Romans 13:8
b) Financial Support; members should strive to give happily and freely to our order. Specifically, members should donate 3 times a week, each donation should equal 10X their level. To put things in perspective this goal can be accomplished by a single 10 min plundering session. I do not want to burden anyone with an overly strenuous tax system. Failure to comply only hurts the order.

c) Personal growth; we should all strive to keep ourselves in top notch form. Here is a verse to encourage you.
I Cor. 9:27 (ASV) but I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage: lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.

The Bible word “buffet” means to punish, discipline and chastise my body, not the other meaning of a large self-serving style restaurant. If you buffet (buf-fay) yourself too much, you may not be in the best shape for battle.

Personal goals: Character stats should be at least 1.5X your level, preferably closer to 2X. Purchase the best equipment you possibly can. You may have to float sometimes to achieve these goals.

This is a game but please join only if you have something called commitment. I know too many people in real life that have far to little of this quality.

Serious players only. Serious as in serious about having fun.

Christians level 5 and higher are welcome to apply.

Thursday, March 27th 2008, 1:01am

We are a sweet order and help each other out :thumbup:
Are you a low level Christian on W2? Do you want to join a big order but are afraid they will not accept you? If this is you then join the [DESA] Double Edged Sword Academy! We will give you advice for the game and help you become a better player!