You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 7:56am

Pagans Rule

I said this before and I'll say it again! When there is a Holy War, understand tha tPagans hold the balance of power! If all Pagans unite and fight for the Saracen army (who we out number anyways) with no Pagan fighting for Christians as mercs, We wouls win the Holy Battle EVERYTIME!!! :D :thumbsup: 8o :D

Think about that for a moment!! Pagans would win, everytime!! The only reason why we lose is because of a few hundred foolish Pagans who think they are getting better pay for for Christians. It ain't so! Give your heads a shake and fight beside your fellow Pagan brothers and sisters!!!

If you continue to fight as mercs for the Christian army, then, do us all a favour and convert to Christianity so that we can knock your dumb a(Pachhi)sses off because your mercing actions in Holy War is traitorous, worthy of beheading!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Think hard and think long but do the right thing by being with your fellow Pagans in the next HW!! :thumbsup:

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 1:29pm

I said this before and I'll say it again! When there is a Holy War, understand tha tPagans hold the balance of power! If all Pagans unite and fight for the Saracen army (who we out number anyways) with no Pagan fighting for Christians as mercs, We wouls win the Holy Battle EVERYTIME!!! :D :thumbsup: 8o :D

Think about that for a moment!! Pagans would win, everytime!! The only reason why we lose is because of a few hundred foolish Pagans who think they are getting better pay for for Christians. It ain't so! Give your heads a shake and fight beside your fellow Pagan brothers and sisters!!!

If you continue to fight as mercs for the Christian army, then, do us all a favour and convert to Christianity so that we can knock your dumb a(Pachhi)sses off because your mercing actions in Holy War is traitorous, worthy of beheading!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Think hard and think long but do the right thing by being with your fellow Pagans in the next HW!! :thumbsup:

tis wha i has ben saein fa ages.. :( :( :pinch: :pinch:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..