You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 2:11pm

Holy Battles

Having played Holy War for (on and off)5 years I have become concerned by the fact that Holy Battles are always fought at 20.00 hours game time. In the southern hemisphere this equates to very early morning, in my case 4 am. This is not a good time to be on line.

Because of this time discrepancy we in the southern hemisphere are severely disadvantaged. Whilst we are able like all other players to receive significant gold as a battle reward two major problems arise (1) We aree unable to protect our rewards and (2) We are unable to take advantage of the situation and attack others,

To create a more even playing field could we have one Holy Battle in every three played between 0.00hours and 14.00hours game time

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:28am

Holy Battles

I'm glad some one else feels like I do about the time of HOLY BATTLE. Why cant the time be rotated? why does the Server Time always get the advantage? My HOLY BATTLE time is mid morning. If I am in battle, I have to stop my day, take care of game business, then continue on, then stop, then continue.

Perhaps HWT should look at when there is the most active players per slot and rotate the times.

just saying. :thumbsup:

Quoted

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere