You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 5:53pm

ticket promotion

there are players who have accumulated amounts of tickets,and wait for the promotion to cash them in,

i understand that it might be difficult to be patient when you have so much love for the game,
so i take the initiative to ask for a mini promo,since last one lasted for 2 weeks,

i'm sure it is easy for admin to have a 1 week promotion,so the game gets going!

thank you,i hope you head this suggestion :)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

-TopCat-

Beginner

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 6:03pm

promo

Lmao Ozz, not in that big of a hurry, tickets can add up, no rush

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 6:52pm

you are no tixxer...

i already have 150 tickets,others have more,not our fault if you can't keep up,go and buy tickets :pinch:

we want mini promotion,pleeease!
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

janjan

Trainee

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 8:14pm

i thought you wanted an e-wife Ozz ?(

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 8:38pm

yes yes,that too :|

Sentinel

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 8:52pm

I'll be your e-wife :P
world 10 -Clunkety , worlds 1&2 intenational - The Nomad

Tell me some and do what you want, tell me nothing and do what you need

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 9:45pm

hehehe,where the hell have you been :D :D :D we're in w12(prem is up for poor w10,it has suffered alot from the different HB :()

i still want the promo,notjoking :cursing: :thumbsup:

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 7:25am

So tixxers are now whining about wanting more promotions, so they can throw the game even further out of balance and ruin the game for people who play just for fun? Gee, can't say I'm surprised. I realize that this is a business, but I am getting sick and tired of tixxers complaining, when they get big enough advantages WITHOUT promotions.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 10:29pm

ewife

With all the tix Ozz must have he could afford an E-Hooker instead of an E-Wife. Might be cheaper in fact. :D

UnMasked

Beginner

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 3:10am

A penny-pinching tixxer!?!!! ?( What will they come up with next? :P

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 1:11pm

Subject: Summer Ticket Promotion Started! Date: 21.07.2011 13:04

tyvm :)

to all other players:talk about real communication with the players :rolleyes:

after another great and very useful patch,next best thing would be that,thanks again :)
everyone support admin in their righteous struggle to keep the game interesting with all these new features by buying lots of tickets!

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:49pm

I think we'll draw a line under this thread too. People are getting a bit to hot under the collar. Move on... nothing more to see here

Rate this thread