You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 19th 2008, 8:29am

The Official World 3 Mercenary Thread

This is for mercenaries who wish to post their services and prices. This allows Order Masters to see mercs without having to scroll down 100 pages to get to you.

The name is Dradaki, and my rate for mercenary services is 10X my level. Look me up as my stats and level change virtually daily.

I will be camping at level 10, so I can be invaluable for picking off low levelers not in Army Camps.

PM me if interested, either here or W3

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 8:47am

Not really a bump, but to bring it as last post in the forum

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 27th 2008, 5:33am

No one wants to put their services up :p

Guess I will reap all the G :D

Thursday, February 28th 2008, 12:15am

Well,

I'm not really a merc friend (but I'm posting so you don't feel so alone here on this thread).

I fight for Christian orders already, for free...

Sir Regenald of Dover
Sir Regenald of Yorkshire

STRENGTH AND HONOR

Thursday, March 6th 2008, 7:38am

merc services

I am willing to be hired by any order of any faith unless the orders the Flaming Fists or Saracen Kingdom are involved. Please message me in-game for the price of my services. My price will vary depending on what order I am fighting for and what order they are fighting.

sephraem

Beginner

Thursday, March 13th 2008, 5:11pm

*tugs on her braid* Well, I'll fight for anyone, if the price is right. Christians would have to pay a little more for my services...
Groin + Cream + the crazies on World 3 = Great Laughs had by all

Friday, March 14th 2008, 11:28am

I have enlisted as a mercenary but no one has hired me as yet. I have put a higher price but I have mentioned I will be willing to negotiate. I will not fight against Christian orders or for the Saracens.
AC of GoD (W3)

Friday, March 14th 2008, 3:58pm

If you really want merc work, you'll have to write to the OMs and ACs as soon as you see the battle declared. You're probably way down on the list, so you're not going to get noticed otherwise. And you may want to merc very cheap (maybe as low as 1gp) to get your merc rating up to prove that you can really show up at 90% health.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Friday, March 21st 2008, 3:44pm

I just need the experience of a battle...............

I am TigerStrong & I Love to Fight !

:P :P :P :P :P

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Friday, April 25th 2008, 7:27pm

Bumping this up.

I have also started an Order for mercenaries, look us up under the tag: death

I have a 15 or 16 rating, and always at full health. I am upgrading my equipment this weekend, and can take on players that are up to 10 levels above me (lvl 29 now and defeated a 38 in my last battle)