You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 9:04pm

Horses...

Can anyone explain the difference in horse breeds?? I realise you buy them at different levels for different amounts, and they can be upgraded on a sliding scale, but my question is this... does a higher level horse (say a brabant) perform better in battle than a lower level horse (say a dartmoor) if they are at the same level in all three attributes (attack, defence, stamina)??
?(

Monday, September 12th 2011, 11:17pm

Tbh,
The only difference that I've noticed over time is the cost of the stats. The lower lvl horse would cost more stat wise than the higher level horse.
Also the look of the horse. other than that.. I've not noticed anything else.
hope that helps
:thumbsup:

HP

Quoted

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 12:32am

horse thread

Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:39pm

Thank you Ozzman :evil: :thumbup:

Quoted

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 10:05pm

you are welcome :)

i didn't know that horses are w12 priviledge only,so redirected sparky to this wonderful thread
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.