You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rudi

Unregistered

Thursday, September 20th 2007, 3:33pm

Inventory: Horses: All you wanted to know about...

Question 1. What happens to the trained property values when I decided to sell the horse?

If you sell a horse, you lose its trained property values and returns to the standard values.

Question 2. How can I keep the property values when I buy a trained horse?

No. If you buy an horse, its property values return to the standard ones.

Question 3. Why should I buy a new horse?

It's advantageous to buy a horse at your level. You can buy a horse with a lower level than your character, but then you have to pay more per unit of skill when you reach advanced skills!

Examples

1. Horse with standard values 1. To train it to 2 costs 1 gold. On 3 it costs 4 gold etc.

2. Horse with standard values 5. To train it to 6 costs 1 gold. On 7 it costs 4 gold etc.

As you can see, it could be cheaper to buy a new horse with a higher level and to get rid of the old one.

Question 4. What role do the horses play in a fight?

The property value of your horse is added to your property values.

Question 5. Can I rename my horse?

Yes, but only if you are a premium player. Go to 'Status' -> 'Inventory' and then click on the name.

Question 6. What's the point in training the horse's skills?

Your horse's skills count as much as the skills of your character.

Questions 7. How many horses can I buy?

You can only buy one horse.

Question 8. If I sell my horse, what happens to its name?

The horse's name returns to its original horse trader name.

Question 9. What happens to my horse if I'm no longer a premium player?

As with other Holy-War items, you get to keep your horse. You can also buy premium horses at the trader's stall, even if you are not a Premium player. The name of the horse will be reset to its standard name until you become a premium player again, then, the horse's name will reappear!

Question 10. Do horses count in arena fights?

Yes, they count in arena fights!

Rate this thread