You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Mac Fleetwood" started this thread

Monday, September 12th 2011, 8:02pm

Simple question that requires just a short reply from GAS ( if they still exist )? Would you consider a new World where players may join with current stats etc. from other Worlds?
This at least gives a chance for players to come together and create a World with at least some activity.
Just a question and I hope you will pay me the kindness to at least answer my question with a degree of open mindedness
Mac.

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, September 12th 2011, 8:20pm

since you spammed my thread with this... :wacko: :pinch:

Not sure how competitive that would be. Granted it would be the individual's choice if they wanted to take a lvl 30 character to a world that might have a lvl 135 from another world, but not sure why they would.
I wouldn't be against it really, as I'm not much against any thing G@S does other than take away the tools from non-premiums (Declare etc), and their continued groveling at the feet of people who are willing to spend enormous amounts of money, to get them to spend more.

I suspect they would only be willing to consider it if it costs 6 tickets to transfer the account :thumbdown:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, September 19th 2011, 9:52am

Hello,

as far as I know, something like that isn't planned. If that changes, we will certainly inform you guys about it.

CApeX

Monday, September 19th 2011, 10:47pm

I suspect they would only be willing to consider it if it costs 6 tickets to transfer the account :thumbdown:
I'd pay 4 to transfer.. an acct. to a world like that. even if there were several 135's
also to add to it.. minimal or no tixxes for gold
:thumbdown: :evil:
make it about skill for once. not the credit card. :thumbsup:

Quoted

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 9:00am

Id pay a 3 pack to transfer 1 of my accounts to that world.
:thumbup:
Would request it to be completly tix for gold FREE :D

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 9:23am

Agreed!!
All players could transfer in at anytime and it might well become a single and very active World.
Others can stay in their original World but at least some of us would not have to lose all that hard work.
I wouldn't mind being a lower level than a W1 player
Let's try to get this moving?

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 9:26am

As I mentioned, it isn't planned at present. Then again, the game design team isn't unaware such suggestions exist, so we'll have to wait and see what's happening in the future.

Edit: Since the post after mine didn't serve any communicative purpose, I cancelled it. I'd also like to ask the author to avoid offering such postings in the future.

CApeX

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:36pm

All players could transfer in at anytime and it might well become a single and very active World.

I've seen "active players" come and go.. but, it would require dedication. :whistling: Even if only a weekend warrior. I do not mind being a lower player. gives me some excellent players to hit to climb the ladder :evil: ^^

Quoted

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 9:49pm

make it about skill for once. not the credit card.

soooo,with my small mind i think:when a tixxer spends a big sum of $ to tixx his stats and his ego,what exactly is stopping him from paying 3,or 4 or 12 tixx and transfer his tixxed account to that world about which this suggestion is?

in my opinion most tixxers are trolls of some kind,they want to mess with the game of others,so a tixx free world(which cannot exist anyway for several,no,innumerable reasons,both from the side of G@S and the players's one,but more because of G@S reasons lol) where accounts can be transferred,sorry,don't think it would work.

and another thought,let's say that this world does come out,if i start from lv1? :P

what about the merging of worlds that has been suggested so many times?
(i think that 1-5 and 6-10 would be the best option,as i have said b4)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Nagap

Beginner

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 11:41pm

the idea of transfering an account to a new world is a good one, it would mean totally killing off almost dead worlds, which may or may not be a good thing.
perhaps having the worlds lvl freindly may help in this;
world 1-4 takes lvl 110+
worlds 5-10 takes lvl 60+
any others are for lower lvl people, it could also be organised that as your character gets higher lvl you have the option of transfering it to one of the other worlds.

I believe that by moving characters it will provide new challenges to players, skilled players will fight amongst themselves for superiority, tixxers will fight to see who's got the most flexible friend, (showing my age a bit there i guess)

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 9:20am

I once again disabled a comment that was merely meant for flaming reasons and ask the author once more with feeling to offer more productive insight.

The "Nothing going to change just quit!" routine receives a rather ironic twist if offered repeatly by the same person.

CApeX

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 9:39am

Merge Worlds now!
What is the reason for not doing so!?

MONEY

Let these guys use credit cards to buy their progress, they will be out of pocket not us and also we can afford to walk away.
Keep options open, do not use usual GAS tactics and ignore or delete things.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 9:57am

The reasons for not merging worlds are several, not to the least technical difficulties. For example, every account has one ID, and the same ID can't exist in one world. It can exist in every world once, though. Merging worlds would mean that the system would have to accept two identical IDs, which it will not....mostly because that would turn the purpose of an ID inane, in the first place.

Also, you received the answer to your request twice now, and by official authority - which is exactly what you have been asking for.

I will give the answer to you a third time now: Merging worlds is not planned, at present. If that changes, you can be certain that GameArt Studio will inform you about it.

Instead of blaming GAS to ignore people, you would do me a great favor if you'd stop ignoring answers to your questions just because they might not be to your liking. It's rude.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 12:43pm

Instead of blaming GAS to ignore people, you would do me a great favor if you'd stop ignoring answers to your questions just because they might not be to your liking. It's rude.

i think that the main question is not about merging worlds,this is a suggestion in which,ok,we got it,won't happen any time soon.

the question is:what will happen to the 10 dead worlds after all these suggestions and forum controversies all this time.
I personally think that we are lucky to have Captain Apex answering our posts almost everyday(don't think falco or dradaki had this convenience),
however,much time has passed and we think it's high time something happened,so,
we'd be happy to listen some plan of action regarding the 10 1st worlds,all we can do is suggest things and point out some bad features(in our opinion) :)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:11pm

Well said OZZMAN!!
It is getting really silly no that we cannot lobby for cahnges in the game or even discuss things amongst ourselves without the threat of the thread being closed, just because the GAS henchmen say so!!

size=14]The sky is blue and I wander lonely as a cloud, I see pretty flowers and a small bird singing I love GAS and want to name my first child after it!!
Is this the type of thing that is considered acceptable in the Forum from now on!!??
[/size]
:thumbdown:[/size]

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 10:23am

I seriously don't know where you want to go with this, Mac Fleetwood.

First of all, there is nothing that stops you from discussing things in a polite and respectful manner. There's also nothing that stops you from lobbying for changes. Why you insist that this would be the case is beyond me.

Second, all I have done was to tell you that merging of worlds isn't planned in the close future. An official reply is what you asked for in your very first post, and that's what you received.

And last but not least, calling anybody "henchmen" on here is fairly undeserved and disrespectful. The moderators are merely doing their job, a job they do not even get paid for. They certainly do not deserve being called degrading names merely because one might not like a decision they are making. There are certainly better and more mature ways to communicate with each other.

Consider this to be an official warning.

Also, since we reached the point where respectful communication once more isn't possible and the actual topic has been answered already two or four times, this thread is now closed, as it really serves no purpose anymore.

CApeX

Rate this thread