You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 3:46pm

Black Metal Hordes of Odin NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

The [BMHO] is a new, fresh Pagan Order who is now looking to expand their ranks!

Below are our Order's bylaws and rules. If you feel like you have what it takes, then join us now!

The Black Metal Hordes of Odin have declared WAR!

Soon this planet will be wiped clean so that the true spirit of humanity shall rise again...without false promises to enslave us!

We are a PAGAN order. If you don\'t fight with us, then you are against us!

If you are interested in joining with The Black Metal Hordes of Odin, there are 7 rules you must adhere to, no exceptions.
_____________________________________ __________________________

1. You must be PAGAN. You must also have no problems with engaging Christians on the battlefield.

2. You must be level 6 or above, and have appropriate stats. Appropriate weapons and armor are preferred as well.

3. Donating 2x per week/10x your level to the Order is not currently mandatory, but will gain you favor.

4. You must NEVER fight for the Christians in Order battles OR Holy battles. Fighting for the Pagans or Saracens is preferred.

5. No individual fights against ANY fellow Pagan. Continue your blasphemies with another tribe if you will resort to such tomfoolery. Attacking fellow Pagans within our order is strictly forbidden.

EXCEPTION: If there\'s some punk out there who keeps attacking you for your gold on a frequent basis, you have the right to take whatever means necessary against the acrid tormentor, no matter what his tribe. This is the only exception to our ban on attacking fellow Pagans.

6. You must help in the finding of new members to join our order when asked to do so.

7. You must log in to Holy War at least twice a week. Once a day is preferred.
______________________________________ ________________________

Do you have what it takes to become one of our ELITE HORDE?

THE BLACK METAL HORDES OF ODIN SHALL NEVER STOP UNTIL VICTORY IS ACHIEVED!

JOIN US NOW!

TO VICTORY!

--------------------
AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
--------------------

Horde Army Commander
Regicide Commander
Axial Age Destroyer
Horde Lieutenant
Horde Spy

Friday, June 27th 2008, 7:01pm

help idk what to do

hey I'm already a member of your order but idk if i got hacked or what i was off for a couple of days, i just tried to log in and it wont let me